12

Up before the sun, she got her every work done and further instructed Usha of what was to be done as she was going to have a long day. The Mr. Sinha project was at its peak and it was asking for all her attention and she at no cost could loose. It was their blood and sweat which was invested.

Sana is a head designer for the 'Mile High Style'. From the past few months the company performance was just tumbling down and it was being difficult for the basic requirements. Mr. Sinha being the head of the leading company, lend them a helping hand as they decided to merge with them for the upcoming show to endorse their products.

Getting into the red staright pants with a white top and the red blazer, she looked perfect, and ready to rule. Painting her lips pink, because Sidharth didn't like red, not that he was seeing but it was now a daily thing, and little kohl to line her eyes she was ready for the day. She looked to the two sleeping babies.

Reyansh had his feets on Sidharth's face. How? None knew. He would have rotated in his sleep. While Sidharth had Reyansh free leg locked in his arms. "Weird", she stated and smiled. They really did sleep weirdly. It was too early to wake up them so she just set a chain of alarms because one would not suffice for the two, sleeping like a log and nothing can get them up on their feets early.

She took her things and kissing Reyansh forhead followed by Sidharth's, she left for office.

Since the time, she has known Reaysnh was suffering from ASD, she has been mostly working from home as her boss was quite a nice person who genuinely felt her problem and let her do it as she wants. She would go to office when mandatorily needed, and this project was one of them.

"Usha didi main jaa rhi hun, aap please ek baar dekh lijiyega yeh log jyda late tak na soye or please nashta krwa dijiyega maine bana ke rakh diya aap krwa dengi na" Sana blabbered munching on her breakfast.

"Are Sana didi, aap bilkul worry nahi kro na, main hun na" Usha didi replied with all teeths on display.

"Han didi, or ek baat Reyansh ko yaad se dawai de dijiyega breakfast ke baad or aaj mujhe late ho jaaega toh aap lunch or dinner dekh lena, thik hai"

"Okay didi, sab note kiya maine barabar".

Usha didi was a very sweet lady, in her late 40s, with a small and a little chubby frame. She had a medium complexion with great curls and a beautiful smile. Reyansh would teach her whatever he would learn and annoy her and throw all the tantrums when she forces him to eat the bitter medicine. Usha didi was a widow and single mother. She have daughter who was married very early, at the age of 17, because that is what happens in a poor family who have a girl child. The last thing on their head is to get her married as soon as possible. She loved Reyansh as her own son, and would do whatever it takes to make him happy.

The chain of alarms annoyed Sidharth and he was more annoyed when he didn't find the phone on the nightstand to turn the alarm of.

"Sana yaar, yeh kyun krti hai aise" he complained to no one in particular and searched for the ringing phone. Finally after what felt like ages he finally got a hand on the phone, which was under the cushion of the couch.

"Yaar yeh kya ladki hai, par hai kahan yeh" he mumbled, and to see her he came to the kitchen. But he found, Usha didi there humming and dancing on the mixer sound.

"Usha didi....Sana? " he aksed having a glass of lukewarm water.

"Arey bhaiya aap uth gaye, main aane hi waali thi aapko uthane. Or Sana didi office gayi hai or unhone bola late ho jaaega aana me bhi. Aap tyar ho jaao main nashta lagati hun" she explained in a breath.

"okay" he returned to his room. Reyansh didn't even move a inch even after the thunderous alarm, this is how he sleeps.

"Reyansh get up, champ its late"

"......."

"Reyansh get up baby" he said softly.

"......"

"Reyansh"

"Ohoo papa, come here aap bhi so jaao" he murmured in his sleep making Sidharth chuckle.

"Abe Nautanki uth jaa, come on baccha we will have a tasty tasty breakfast, come". He lazily opened his eyes and found Sidharth standing with the brightest smile on, and arms open for him. He still in sleep, rubbed his eyes to open them and jumped lazy in Sidharth's amrs. The most protective place to be in. His face was dug in his neck, and he slept again.

"Oyee" Sidharth shook him in his arms, and Reyansh wrapped his arms around his neck digging his face more in it. "Nautanki hai bilkul yeh"

He walked up to the bathroom and seated him near the basin. Reyansh had his eyes closed as he leaned on Sidharth again.

"Papa, aapko kya hua aap kaise uth gaye, lagta aaj role reversal ho gaya mumma, papa ban gyi" he blabbered in broken words, left for him to decipher further.

"Open your mouth" Sidharth enjoined.

"Aaaaaa" he sung. Sidharth kept the toothbrush and wrapped Reyansh's hand around it. "Kar ab".

The breakfast was eaten silently but peacefully, and few minutes later the house seemed to be on fire as Usha didi ran behind Reyansh for the medicine.

"Reyansh please beta kha lo" she huffed after running in the whole house chasing him. But Reyansh was being naughty today.

"No usha didi pakdo phele, phir"

"Reyansh" Sidharth's stern voice, quietened him and he silently with a pout and a soft toy, approached Sidharth. He poked his finger in Sidharth's stomach when he felt ignored as Sidharth didn't look him since he came which was a few seconds.

"Kya hua" he spoke still not looking at him.

"Attention chaiye" he demanded still poking his finger in Sidharth's stomach. He finally turned to look at him and smiled at his cute face.

"Hmm"

"Aapne chilaya"

"Chillaya kab baccha I just called you" he reasoned but was quickly countered by Reyansh. "Nahi aapne aise bola Reyansh" he tried to add heaviness to his voice like Sidharth and said it how he did. Sidharth laughed throwing his head back. Placing him on his lap, he kissed his cheeks, not before squishing them and added "Kyunki aap Usha didi ko pareshaan kar rahe the or dawai nahi kha rahe the, isliye maine aapko bulaya tha baccha"

"Huhh, sab mujhko buddhu smajhte hai na, daante hai phir bolte hai nahi daanta tha"

"Yaar tu bilkul apni maa ki tarah hai dramebaaz"

"Oyee meri maa ko Nautanki bola, maine mumma ko bata dena phir woh aapko bataengi" he threatened and Sidharth laughed pretending to be scared.

"Papa, aap apni or mumma ki story batao na, phir main bhi wahi karunga taki Siya bhi mere saath rahe jaise mumma rehti hai" he piqued a little later, looking at him with those innocent eyes and a pout. That pout always reflected Sana in him.

"Okay main sunaunga, par phele medicine"

"Okay" he lazily answered not at all wanting to put that bitter thing on his tougue.

"Ab khali maine, ab batao" the moment he swallowed the tablet he chirped.

And Sidharth began with their story, of how he met her.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading it. Do not forget to vote and comment.

Lots of love 💕💕💕💕💕