46

"Maa, aisa kyu hua??" Sidharth complained, he was not ready to accept how painfully and cruelly the life played with him, taking away, what he needs for life. It made him think, about how misfortunate he is, and how he has turned himself into one.

"Maa, I miss Reyansh, I miss Sana. I want them back" he cried. Maa hugged him, continuously rubbing his back. There was nothing she could do. Reyansh can't be brought back, and Sana, it was his and her thing, something between a husband and a wife. Her speaking would be inappropriate, and would seem like a biased behaviour to her son's sufferings, when the girl who lost her son, suffered equally and may be more.

"Sidharth, bas beta shant ho jaaa"
"Kya hua hai bata mujhe" she added further, with a cracked voice. Those crying eyes made her cry too. The heart of the mother hated to see the her own part, that lived in him, cry.

"Maa, main...maine bahut galtiyan kr di hain"

"Sab karte hain bacche, galtiyon se insaan sikhta hai, or jab woh n galtiyon se seekh le kar aage badhta hai or koshish karta hai ki aage aisa kabhi na ho, wahi insaan hai. Maine bhi ki hai, tere papa ne bhi ki, sabne ki bas antar tab aata hai jab galtiyon ke baad insaan kaisa ho jaata hai. Tujhe agar ehsaas hai toh sudhar unko, beta" Maa gave her wise words, and the years of experience to him. To let him understand life a bit more, to know things better, and to deal with things better.

"Main Sana se shaadi krna chahta hun Maa, phirse" Sidharth looked up at her face. The wrinkled face, with the shine like no other, but worry lines for him. He loved his mother more, he understood what she felt like when she saw him running around looking for his dead son. No no, for his Reyansh. He hated using that word for his baby. He just hated it. He held her palm and kissed it lovingly. While growing up, we sometimes overlook the one who was with us when we grew up, because of whom we have an existence, the identity is hers, that one carry forwards. The mother, she gives up all, to give life. We do take her for granted at times, we hurt her, but still she returns it all with the love, the unbounded, and abundant of love, just pure selfless love, love like no other. Words cease to exist when it comes to speak for a mother or to write for her.

"Mera baccha" Maa whispered lovingly caressing his face, softly, but not saying, about what he said. It was their thing. Their thing to talk, their thing to discuss their thing to decide upon and their to take decisions on what they want for themselves. Sidharth laid his head in her lap, as they came back to her room, and slept, not knowing when. Tears still kept rolling with his closed eyes too.

He walked in, at the given location. As he anticipated it to be, it was on the other hand a very lonely place with a few species around, low-key and calm, as the storms await in the place. He get himself seated, and his fingers drummed with the hassled mind of the forthcoming. He, on the one hand wanted to avoid, while on the other hand he wished to know what was in the store.

"What could it be, Sana ke baare mein kya baat krna hoga, what if he likes her, and what if, she......no no no Sidharth believe on what you feel, what you see in her eyes, par kahin yeh usko, so what....." the thoughts constantly kept buzzing, and crashing his already muddled sanity.

"Hello Sidharth" Rachit's words broke his perturbed reverie. His heart was racing in the anticipation.

"What do you want to talk about Sana? " Sidharth avoided the formal greetings and ice breaking session, and jumped on what he wishes to talk.

"Well nice to meet you too Sidharth" Rachit chuckled, and sat across the table. He could read the worry and anxieties he was in. The constantly drumming fingers, and the creased forehead gave away his condition. Rachit felt bad, for what they have been through in the past. It was not merely beacause of that, but some where it was a catalyst to their starined relations. The two broken heart, which he caused, can't let him be with a heart unbroken, is what he thought, when he thought about Sana.