51

The wind that blew past her, caressing her soft skin, made her eyes close, and she let the feel sink in. Her heart was fluttering with nervousness of what she wants to do. The coffee mug, sat on the little round table, empty, her lipstick stained on the brim, book turned down, her glasses kept beside the book. The breeze was refreshing, taking away her exhaustion along. The year that went past flashed before her, leaving her teary eyed. They were the testing times, and realizing where she stands, she has over come that too.

"Hi my baby,", she cooed, with her eyes closed, connecting her soul to his, feeling him around, feeling his presence, reliving his laughters and giggles.

"How are you my love. Did you eat well, and what did you do all day. Did you miss Mumma" she sweet talked adding further,

"Mumma behaved so stupidly, dekha na tune?", and Sana chuckled at her own stupidity. "Has na mat mujhpar, pata hai I behaved like a stupid, par tu hi bata main kya krti main ekdum shock ho gayi. Your father is stupid man, he should have told me that Sana I am going to propose you tonight, so brace yourself, a little hint would have helped too, but no.....aise achanak se bola, I went blank, kya karti main", hearing someone laughing she stopped midway and tunred to look at the person, and frowned seeing Ishika laughing, hysterically. Sana looked at her perplexed and thinking her reaction to Sidharth's proposal to be the reason to her laughter. She rubked her "Ishi bas bhi kar abhi, itna bhi kya hasne ka hai isme", and turned back to look at the vast stretches of the blue color spread across with a splash of cool hues, making Ishika smile at her. She was seeing her being the one, how she has known Sana, her bubbly chirpy self. Though it wasn't the whole, but the bits and pieces were felt by her, which elated her.

"Ofcourse I am laughing on you but not for what you did back then, but how you are complaining to Reyansh, and what you are complaining", Ishika told her the reason of why she laughed, as she sat on the chair beside.

"What do you mean?", Sana aksed, trying to sound stern and nonchalant.

"Yehi ki, what kind of complain was that. What do you want him to do, to announce it and print in the newspaper to let you know that he is going to propose to you. You are being so dumb, why would he do that, it was meant to be a surprise, mad woman", and Sana heard her she realized how stupid she was actually sounding. The date was meant to be surprised, and he did all this to keep it a surprise, though it was more of a shock to me, than a surprise.

"Ohhh.I understood", she murmered soflty, looking at her lap. Silence followed after the laughter. Sana was wanting to know what Ishika thinks of all this, and will she be happy, was she okay if she says a yes. Though she was not going to say a no, still she was considerate of her feelings, and if Ishika was not into this, she was ready to coax her into this and then move ahead. Ishika is very important to her, and breaking her heart was not something she will want to do, ever.

"Ishi...", Sana began, and got hmm as a response, "Ek baat poochun"

"Haan pooch", Ishika tunred to look at her, but Sana refrained to do the same. She was scared of her answer, what if she denies.

"Tu kya chahti hai, main kya karun...matlab.main agar.....tu samajh rahi hai na...I mean....if I say a yes will you be happy", fumbling to frame the question, she breathed it in one go, and closed her eyes with fingers crossed not wanting to hear, something she would not like to.

"Matlab?" Ishika queried,

"Ishi, sab smajah main aaya hai tujhe, please bata na, if I say a yes to Sidharth, will you be happy. I know Sidharth is not much liked by you, and you have your own reason to that, which are justified at your part, and I still want to know your opinion to this, bata"

"No, I won't be happy", she stated, nonchalant, and Sana's face fell. She feared it, and to her misfortune, her fears have always been a reality of her life. She didn't want more of her fears to be a reality anymore.