34

"Sana do you think, Rachit was a little off today. I mean I haven't seen him this way any day till today" Ishika started, as the two sat to have a talk, which they haven't done in a while.

"Han, but you know na kaam ka stress ho jata hai, isliye ho gaya hoga"

"Thats right, but phir be he wasn't himself today" Ishika asserted, still not convinced with the work stress reason.

"I don't know kal tak toh he was fine, and we even had a long talk, I mean I blabbered and he listened" Sana apprised her with the conversation they had. Ishika was quick to grasp what might have made him upset.

"Seriously Sana, tu bhi pagal hai, tune kyun ki Sidharth ki baat usese." Ishika lectured her as for some and very obvious reasons she didn't like the fact that she still could talk so dreamily about him.

"Iska kya matlab hua Ishi, or waise main uske saamne kyun na baat krun Sidharth ki, or kisi ke saamne bhi, main karungi and you can't change the fact that he is still my husband. I lawfully and righteously still belong to him. And I don't find anything wrong in talking about my husband" Sana was offended by the way Ishika detest Sidharth every time.

"Fine girl, do whatever you wish to and I am just a fool that I care about you and think well about you, and all you care for, is Sidharth." Ishika blasted at her and left.

Sana didn't even stop her. She was equally mad. But when Ishika's words registered, Sana's heart dropped, knowing that whatever she said was correct. She did care for her, and she was just looking out for her. Ishika was just being protective, but still Sana was offended about how she talks about Sidharth. But she wasn't wrong completely. Beneath the anger and the frustration that wakes up every time Sidharth's name is taken was her genuine care for Sana. She has seen her the past year. All the months Sana stayed locked behind the door, had strung her out. She has been equally perturbed with the situation managing both work and house and even looking after her. "Chal Sana, ab isko mana."

Sana tiptoed in Ishika's room with cupcakes in her hand, one thing that Ishika can never deny.

"Maine aaj tak isese acche cupcakes kabhi nahi khaaye" Sana narrated, gobbling the cupcakes, and indeed they were delicious. Ishika's lungs were consumed by the smell the cupcakes diffused in the air. She was dying to eat them, but she was angry and she need to maintain that stature, for as long as she can carry on with that.

"Agar koi or hai jo ise khan chahta hai, toh they can" Sana exclaimed, smacking her lips, and sliding the cupcakes to Ishika. Without waiting any further, Ishika polished off the delicacy, and Sana let out a chortle.

"I am sorry, Ishi, abhi bhi naraz hai," Sana cooed, and she could feel her stiffen again.

"Its okay Sana, its your life anyway tujhe jo thik lage woh kar, main ab kuch nahi bolungi" Ishika deadpanned, making her sigh.

"Ishi, idhar dekh..dekh idhar," Sana pulled Ishika to herself, making her turn, to face her. "I am sorry, mujhe aise nahi bolna chaiye tha, but yeh baat toh sach haina ki Sidharth is my husband and he still is. Main jaanti hun you don't like him, and its justified on your part, but Ishi, agar who galat tha toh main bhi galat thi na kahi na kahi, haina. Galti sirf ek ki ho aisa toh nahi ho skata hai, han kisi ki kam kisi ki jyada ho skati hai. Or agr maine kuch khoya toh usne bhi khoya na, agar main thi takleef main, toh he was also in pain. I am not telling you to forgive him or let go everything, lekin tu jo chahti hai na waisa kabhi nahi ho skata hai. Rachit is a nice person, but you know the rest." Ishika understood her point, she understood that even after the suffering she has stood up to fight back, for now it was her time for herself. She hugged her and mumbled a sorry. It was not easy to fall out of love, and to find love somewhere else untill you didn't love the person you claimed to.