Thankyou

The book has come to an end. Am I emotional?? Way too much. So, let me tell what all I felt while writing this book. The idea, it was the most random. I just had this base, that okay I will write this, this is going to happen and then this is how it is going to end. Never, have I ever thought, this would come up in this way. When I was processing what to write, I never thought it will be so difficult for me to write the original plot, where Reyansh leaves, and I had a second thought that I will not do it, I even took down the book to process it. I was not able to write, it felt so much heavy to write that, and it is my first experience writing anything close to this. I cried, after writing that particular chapter, and many of you joined me in it too.

At times I felt I am loosing the grip on the plot and I knew I did that at times. But then, I gave my 100% and even more. I cried in so many phases of this book, and I laughed at so many phases too. And that is how it is. Tears and smiles. So many writers block, and sometimes not able to give words to what you are thinking, everything, and this is the result.

You all have been the most amazing people, who have from the first chapter to the last one, have supported me, gave me so much of love, and the constant boost up, whenever I felt like stopping. Thankyou, so much. I don't know if it was worth reading what I write, but probably it is when you say so. Thanking you for being consistent and so supportive and lovely and amazing bunch of people.

sidnaaz_addiction , Aneta_Ahona, magieieee, Supriyamane27, Sacpree PoojaShukla7 anindita2014for those amazing comments, and for commentig every time and giving so much love. There are lot more, and I am grateful to everyone who did comment and vote. 💖💖💖

sidnaazssk thankyou for sharing such a personal part of your life, and just loving this book, and just giving me those honest views and insights. 💖💖💖

yallsuckas thankyou for helping me, and sharing it. Something coming from you means alot. Thankyou so much. ❤❤

And most importantly thankyou Sanu0000 di for guiding me, telling me which way to go, and helping me out when in trouble. I don't think this book have been anything as it is now, without you. Thankyou so much. ❤❤

Thankyou all, for just loving it. 🙏🙏🙏