52

A father's tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. The pain is as sharp as that of a mother, it is as pericing as that of a mother, and the fact can never be denied. He is the first hero, a child knows about, who is fighting the world for just a smile on the child's face. Whatever he does, the child is the centre to it. No traces of sadness touches the child, he makes sure of that. No heat, no cold or rain stops a father. The power he holds is unimaginable just like the love he has in his heart. He might not be saying it all the time, but he repeats that to himself, every moment.

Seeing him talk to Reaynsh, twisted her heart, making it fall in the pit. Her insides tightened and it started hurting her, seeing him like this. She never thought, of anything like this. Understanding the loss, and knowing that recovering from this was impossible, it sliced her heart. They both were in this equally shattered, broken to pieces, yet trying to hold strong, alone. The calm morning could not guess the thundering night, that break them and tore them apart. Not a moment had been passed for them, where Reyansh was not missed, where he was not talked about, where they not prayed for him to come back. Every night, the cuddles are missed, the story telling is absent and his giggles were replaced by the deafening silence of the night. Tears never knew how to stop as they flowed mercilessly, seeing him in pain, talk to his picture, tell him all he did in the day, and not believing him to be not a part of his life.

Talking to Reyansh, always lighetened his heart, and his day. It would take him away from this world to his. Kissing his picture, he sat on the couch and closed his eyes, a tear rolled down, Sana sobbed soflty seeing him. She remembered the time that went by, and it made her reaslize that it was not only her who was alone, but he was lonely too. Maa was there, Ishika was there, but in the confines of their rooms, they were left to fight alone. "Sidharthhh", she called out, her voice thick, and cracked as she never stopped crying.

Sidharth heard his name being called out but thinking it to be a play of his subconscious mind, he made no movement. Sana by now by was a crying mess, not because of what she saw, but she realized the pain. She has been aware of the fact that he was in pain, as her, but never thought of it, but seeing him today talking to their son, did something to her, something very unusual, which directed her ducts to leak, unstoppably. Sidharth felt a tap on her shoulder, and heard little sniffing, which made him open his eyes, and as he turned to look, he frowned in worry. Her swollen red face, bothered him. Not knowing she has been standing at the door and looking at him, surprised him with her presence.

He stood and cupped her face, wiping away those tears, and asked concerned "Sana, sweetheart are you okay?". Passing second, and her not speaking, concerned him for her. She cried even more, as he never stopped wiping her tears. Not knowing why was she so overwhelmed all of a sudden, made her cry even more. She looked at him intently, his lashes were still little wet. He cried. And than she looked at Reyansh, who was smiling so beautifully, and looked no less than an angel, and looked back at him. It is her world, she announced to herself in that moment. And being away from him, and Reyansh's memories that vibrated in this home, made it more clear, that she was incomplete without these two. She did not know what the future holds for them, and she was not even thinking of it, because her heart was determined to make it better for them.

"Siddharth", she sobbed still looking at him. He hummed softly, and hugged her, sensing something has impacted her strongly.

"Bachha, what is it? Kya hua hai", rubbing her back he tried to make her speak, and tell him, and she only sobbed harder. He took her bag off of her shoulder and kept it down, and hugged her tighter letting her cry.

"Look up, kya hua Sana, please bata toh", he urged after few moments. She didn't look up, until he made her do so.

"Kya hua baby, please bata, ab mujhe tension ho rhi hai, jabse aayi hai ro rhi hai, look at your face, it so red...shh chup ho jaa", he sweet talked,