17

In the melancholic situation they were, the words that came from doctor's lips "He is out of danger", have left them in euphoria. Nothing could ever be so wonderful and so peaceful than this moment. The eyes still watered but with overly happy emotions that stirred in them. The exhaustion, fatigue and drained energy was charged. Sidharth was elated, he was alive, he was reborn, he was happy and nothing was made to measure it. The god on earth, was in every sense their god. Sidharth hugged Mr. Awasthi and cried. Mr. Awasthi was kind hearted person, not only he was a great doctor but was demure to meet. He rubbed his back very warmly to make Sidharth feel better. While Sana hugged Ishika being blessed by life.

"He is fine Mr. Sidharth, relax, once he is awake you can meet him but he needs to be under observation for few days", pulling back doctor explained further.

"Ofcourse, and thankyou so much doctor aapko pata nahi aaj aapne kya kiya hai, I am really very grateful to you, main aaj agar kuch bhi karun aapke liye toh woh kam hi hoga but I promise you whenever you will need me I will be there", Sidharth expressed his gratitude and again hugged him. Doctor smiled and left patting his back.

Ishika was grinning for the news, but Sana was in uncertainty. She was happy of course, more than what happy describes but she didn't knew whether she have the right to meet Reyansh, whether she can pamper him, love him, annoy him and play with him anymore. She has not been a good mother, she has failed him, she has failed as a mother and was it even right to meet him. Will he still consider her as his mother, will he still love her the way he does, because she wasn't there for him when he was asking for her, when he was in pain. Everything was fogged by her uncertainity, and self-doubt and it was difficult to think of even possibility of Reyansh not considering her as his mumma, she was suffocating in it.

"Sana", Ishika's voice brought her back from the dilemma. Sana turned to Ishika. She wanted answers, asking Sidharth would make her drown in her thoughts more, because for him, she was culprit of Reyansh. He already considers her as the worst mother. Ishika might help her think otherwise. She pleaded her to answer her, suffocating questions.

"Ishi will he still love me, kya woh abhi bhi mujhko aise hi mumma bolega jaise bolta tha will he be upset that I was not there" she wanted answers, she wanted to know if her child will be her child always.

"Ofcourse Sana, tu aise kyun bol rhi hai, tu jaanti hai he loves you the most, toh phir kyu socha aisa, or tu best mother hai, don't overthink baby, abhi uske pass ja usko tu chaiye" Ishika felt her agonizing pain, and it pricked her heart to see her best friend, her soul sister loosing life. She held her dropping shoulders high and pushed her forward. Sana was still in self doubt. "Ishi......woh sach mein mujhe pyaar karta hai?"

"Ofcourse meri jaan", Ishika uttered with a conviction making Sana believe it. She felt a litlle better to know that somebody thinks of her as a good mother.

She stayed outside the OT, for he was still under observation and asleep. Seeing him tied in wires was choking her. It was slicing her skin and stabbing her heart. He was there where he should never be. What was he being punished for. He is so small to even understand what was happening with him.She kept staring at him with the hope to hear him scream "Mumma" and come running to her and hug her.

Sidharth was also waiting for him to gain consciousness and smile. That's all is needed to set his day right. Doctor came and checked his vitals, his pulses and how was he doing. The reports were not very great. But he was stable.

After 2 hours, he opened his eyes and hissed with the pain he felt in his hands which had the IV injected in it. He looked to know where he was and why was he injected. He wanted his mother and father and so he screamed for them

"Mumma, papa" his pained crossed through the doors to Sidharth and Sana. They both were at once on thier heels.

The gate flew open after a few seconds and he smiled seeing them standing at the door with their dishevelled appearance. "Mumma" he called again. Sana cried again, as is soft voice fell on her ears. He still loves her, he still think of her as her mother, he still wanted her. That's all. She tiptoed to him and crouched to kiss his forehead.