73

"Kon thi woh??" Ishika's brows knitted as she spotted a girl, giggling and talking animatedly to Rachit, as she stood waiting for him after the day.

It has been almost more than a week to the wedding. Everyday he joined her to the office and back home. Though he began reasoning he was his friend and being a friend he was giving her company when she was alone but now it came more from within. To spend more time with her, to be around her. Spending time with her, around her, bickering with or just looking at her as she blabbred, was something new added to his world which untill was only limited to his way from office to home and home to office. The road has diverged now, to her. And he was still unaware of this new thing that has slowly changed in him. It was his way of being a good friend and accompanying her.

Ishika was so used to his presence now, that if he someday misses to be with her, her day would be all sulking and she would at last blast at him for not showing up in the morning. Evenings were still spent together. A coffee and then a good home cooked dinner, by Rachit and Ishika at alternates days. He would then take a leave only to be there the next morning. Weekends might be spent together with a movie and some good popcorns. The movie would always be horror, because Ishika loved that, and Rachit has to abide by, only because he did not want the secrets to unveiled that he hates horror movies and can't sleep at nights with the paranoid of being pulled by some supernatural power dressed white, under his bed and throttled to death mercilessly leaving his head and body lying at opposite direction.

It was evening and Sana had already left. It was the fourth day of thier marriage when she joined the office, and Ishika couldn't curtail her happiness that flowed in tears. That was a new addition to her personality. Ishika was being emotional, more than she ever has been. She missed Sana terribly and more this time, probably because of being close to her at the time when she was vulnerable. She has cried and Sana had consoled her. It was momentary, she cried and was back to her element. They laughed and guffawed and worked. No matter what it was their work place and the emotions have to be kept at bay. Since the work for Sana was too much she would often leave after Ishika and today since she got free early, and Sidharth was there, she left. Her and Rachit was still unknown to her, though she met Rachit once or twice but all she would see was them fighting.

"Kon??" he questioned back with a smile etched on his face to see a hint of the forbidden emotions on her face, jealousy. But failed to recognize the reason to the eruptions of happiness in him, seeing her jealous or rather affected by his actions.

"Wahi.....itna has rhi thi" she stated, clearly pissed at the over friendly gestures.

"Acquaintance.....she was just passing so dropped to say a hi" he shrugged.

"Lag toh nhi rha tha, acquaintance thi" she scoffed.

"Kyun , aisa" he cocked his brows opening the door for her to sit in the car as he took to the driving seat. Driver now a days was only needed for meetings and conferences. It was often him behind the steering, hearing the most weird music ever made.

"Bas aise hi.....kuch jyda hi friendly thi.....didn't seem like a mere acquaintance...so" she reasoned concealing the annoyance behind the veil of her smile, the unreal, and forced smile.

"Something is burning" he sniffed closer to her and exclaimed "ohhh.....its you, mam"

"Kuch bhi.....I am not jealous" she refuted turning away.

"I never said you are"

"You did"

"No, I did not....I asked you.....if something is burning" he smirked, for trapping her in his coiled words. Something she does.

"I don't know....ask your just acquaintance"

"Okay"

"Huhh!!"