76

The curtain filtered the orange hue and diverged the golden rays, lightning up the room, in a serenic picture, that had the beauty of mess. It dimly brightened the sleeping figures who were entangled into each other like the vines, if separated they would dry, loosing its color and beauty. The dependency so liberating to be in. Bodies pressed against each other. His big warm arms engulfing her petite form in them. His face resting in her neck with her hairs veiling them. Legs entangled. Snoring. Calm, inebriated with the beautiful dreams that has smiled up their sleeping faces. Too pure to be true. The haywire thoughts and the suppressing emotions at rest too.

"Sana" he breathed into her neck, groggy and raspy. She was deep in sleep to even hum to his whisper.

"Baby" he whispered again nuzzling his nose on to her skin. It tickled her and she wriggled in his hold, but said nothing still being in her wonderland. Working the whole day, and dozing off late the slumber pulled her too much in its control.

"Oyee.....biwi", he spoke this time with eyes opening to her hairs resting on his face. "are yaar", he grimaced annoyed with her hairs mingling with his light stubble like the cobweb.

"Kya hai Sidharthh.......abhi please mujhe sone de mat kar tang", she scoffed getting out of his hold and shifting to the other end, to sleep only to be pulled back against his body.

"Yehi reh", he mumbled turning her and snuggling to her warmth. "Chota baccha ban jata hai tu subh subh", she remarked, and took that remark back the very next moment feeling the sting on her swell. "Kutta"

"better", she felt his lips turn up against her skin, and soon his tongue lapping at her skin, eamanting a moan from her lips.

"Sidharth" she cried in pleasure with the work of his hands on her body. Her hands moved too, in his hairs arousing him more signaling him to effectuate himself for her. His dry lips felt magical on her skin, gliding down appreaciating and cherishing her nonpareil form that lay beneath him hardly covered in any fabric. Her hands aching to hold him, and do the unthinkable only if they were not pinned by his strong and big as life, sized palm.

"Hanth chod" she pleased yearning. "Naah" his words fell on her bare stomach, tingling it, fluttering and quivering and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"please baby" she cooed again wanting to hold him in that moment so much. He did and as he did he was pulled with his lips landing on hers. She was ferocious and fevrent and wild. Probably the good morning was adding more wildness to their passion, and even with the wildness they were so so soft. Her lips were sucking onto his devouring them with her own sweet time as if it was first time, tongues playing, syncing ryhthmically. She pulled him, releasing his weight completely on her and contrary to how heavy he was to her petite form the intimacy soared high. Him being this close made her feel light and liberated. Breatheless yet fused, with no movements but stuck to each other. Heads joined, chest heaving, face flushed. "I love you" her lips grazed his lightly, as they joined again not hungrily, but soulfully, softly, brushing like the petals.

He gasped as he was flipped, and she straddled him. He wasn't so light to be pushed and flipped so easily. Wanting to let her be in charge, he gave in to her whims and flipped on to the bed with his back joined to it and she sitting on his thighs, right above his throbbing nerve taking him to high with just the faintest of touch. She looked like a seductress enticing him with just a smile. But in the moment when she was on him bare chest lured him. Giving into his tempation his hand grobbed the soft flesh and toyed with them blessing his ears with the mellifluous moans. Her back arched in pleasure. "Fuck, sweetheart you are so amazing" he groaned feeling the unbared coitus. Not having the paitenece and endurance to wait anymore she plunged into the want baring each other and moving felicitouslly taking herself along with him to high never known, never felt before, together and coming down from it but still being intoxicated and in trance of the moment before she thumped on him huffing in sweat, breathing labouriously. A priceless smile radiating on their flushed faces, and he took her in his arms letting the moment sink.