11

Sana laid still, crying and holding the sleeping Reyansh. She was petrified with whatever unfolded today and was even upset at her overreacting. She understood that Sidharth was not to be blamed but her mind was in no condition to be logical when her child lied there in pain.

Her bitterness toward Anahita was increasing moment by moment. Who knew, may be it was an intentional move. And if she ever finds this assumption of her true that would definitely be the last day for Anahita.

What have they come to? She asked herself and waited for an answer. None came.

"Mumma" the droopy Reyansh whispehered, with the most innocent eyes. Sana saw those eyes, it was as fresh as it was the first time. The deep brown eyes of him, reminded her of Sidharth. She felt alive like a mother, once again.

"Yessss baby" she swished ruffling his hairs. He smiled but when he saw the tears, he turned quiet, he hated, her mother crying. Rubbing his thumb over the dried tears he said "don't cry Mumma I am fine main bilkul thik hun". His soft hands made her warm in love. She was again emotional and tears spilled again and he wiped them again.

"I love you baby, you are perfect and so soft and so beautiful" she babbled hugging him tight. He giggled as he fellt ticklish.

Meeting the Sana years back was so different from meeting her now. She is mother now and she was not then. She has craved for one and now being one she wanted to shower all the love she had in her. She has her life in him and then how was she supposed to handle any scratch on him. Mother scold you she sometimes even slap you for your mistakes but she takes all your rudeness and sometimes the unintentionally said 'not-to-be-said words' and in return all she does is give you so much love. No love can be compared it to it. That's the beauty of it. So pure and so selfless.

Reyansh sat up and he looked for Sidharth. On not finding him he questioned "Mumma.... papa? " and that is when she grasped that is has been an hour that she has been locked up in room by herself.

"Main aapke liye paani laati hun okay" she stood up to get the water and turned the knob.

Sidharth eyes drifted time and again to the closed door with the hope of it opening. But nothing came except the brown mahogany door still locked with his son inside. He so wanted to break the door, as it has been an hour and his paitenece have long given up. He kept looking back to it and then looking in the oblivion. The twisting of the door knob made him look back with a bolting speed and he saw Sana with the empty bottle. Sana looked at him, he was still at the same place as, when she left. She felt bad for doing that. He didn't deserve to be treated like that. Even he loves Reyansh so much.

He was on his heels and in no time at the door of the room as she left. Entering, his heart came to life when he saw Reyansh playing. He was still full of life and full of energy. He looked like a rainbow with all the colors his life was filled with.

"Hey champ" Sidharth spoke softly.

"Papaaaa" he shrieked and jumped in his open arms laughing and giggling.

"I love you my hero" Sidharth whispered to him kissing his chubby cheeks.

"How are you my boy?" he further asked and Reyansh jumped back on the bed and twirled showing he was perfectly fine. Sidharth chuckled at the adorable sight. He was so precious and was meant to be treasured. "Come papa, let's jump". Sidharth didn't even think twice to do so and they jumped on the springed mattress as if it was a trampoline. Sana was amazed to see that. Was she living with two kids, God, undoubtedly yes. Sidhrath was a child in his big body.

"Mumma come lets jump and break it"

"Oyee khote, bas kar jaa ab", she admonished soflty, he giggled not stopping any soon. She looked at Sidharth and she can say that he has been mad, closed outside. It was her fault, but how was she going to even a start conversation with him was a bigger thing to think about.

Sidharth by now was seated on the bed. His eyes scanned her, she looked so exhausted, and the eyes were saying it loud that they have shed a lot of tears today. They still were red and so was her nose.

"Mumma, papa come here, are aao" he instructed them in his baby voice, with hands resting in a fist on his waist. Obeying him, sincerely they made themselves comfortable beside him. Sana raised her eyebrow asking what it was for.

On the cue, he, clearing his throat started "Mumma, aapne aaj papa ko daanta na , see he is so sad" her eyes moved to him, indeed he seemed low, "or phir aap bhi roye hai na, toh aise daant ke aap bhi roye, dono sad sad, toh", he took prolonged pause, trying to decipher their faces and added on " toh aap papa ko sorry bolo, or phir papa ko hug krnge aise", he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. She chuckled as he landed on her.

Sana's fingers fiddled and his hands were scratching his neck. They were awkward to speak to each other, and it was so weird.

"Bolo" he butted when nothing came from the two.

"Umm....I am Sorry Sidharth, I know I overreacted, but I was scared", he wasn't looking at her, until he heard the soft sniffing. Of course he understood what it was for her, but the fact that she thought that he would neglect Reyansh for anything in this world was what has hurt him. He was at fault, he admits but that was unintentionally. Her apology was genuine and she was actually sorry. He hugged her not hearing his mind, which was screaming loud, "no don't".

"It's Okay, I understand" he consoled. Her tears flowed silently and she stuttered "I am sorry to keep you away, it's not the right thing to do, I am sorry, you are the best father, you are, I am sorry to say that" she cried more.

"Relax okay, relax, ho gaya abhi hai na, abhi bas kar baby", he wiped away the tears and Reyansh joined him too. "Offoo mumma, aap toh cry baby ho gaye ho,", he mocked and they all had a hearty laugh after the a tiresome day, emotionally.

Tere bina main kya, maine socha nahi.

Tere bina main sochta hi nahi

Tu hai toh saath sab hai

Tu jo nahi toh sab hoke bhi kuch nahi.

PS-Its original, haha I don't what have I written. Jo aya likh dala. Tippni (comment)karke baatye kaise laga.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thankyou for reading. Do vote and comment and inline comments will be welcomed. Guys story is progressing and I know you might be thinking it is slow but it will soon catch the pace, please have paitenece. People asking of what happened will soon be unfolded till then stay tuned and keep loving and voting.

Lots of love