69

He chuckled, as the sweet feeling he had felt seeing Reyansh sitting in water, splashing it on himself, on Sidharth, trying to bathe himself, revibrated his senses so amazingly. The smile with a half-grown tooth was precious than anyhthing. He could bet, no smile was evem close to how beautiful his smile with a tooth was. Sana too had a smile as she played that moment in her head. Seeing Sidharth squeal and shriek syncing with Reyansh, was the first of so many firsts, they were going to have with him.

Sana scooted a little more closer, almost half of her body on him. The tears dried up, drawing patterns to her face. He looked at her with raised brows, feeling her grip tighten on his tshirt. "kuch nahi" she shook her head, answering his raised brow.

"Wait" Sidharth shrieked, leaving her heart beat higher at the suddeness, and looked at him perplexed as he jumped off the bed and ran to the chest of drawers, fishing out something.

"Sidharth, kya dundh rhe ho" she asked him, unable to keep the anticipation.

"Wait sweetheart" and was soon on the bed with a album. Photos, and pictures. Running back to the sweet memories, and not able to relive them sometimes makes us sad. All we wish for a chance to relive them, and to feel the same as we did back then. Smile fondly at those memories. Its the photographs that help us relive the moment which we can't reproduce. Its the conduit of the beautiful moments of life stilled. Every picture says a story. A story of its own. One needs them, when they feel themselves crumbled beneath the life, to soothe themselves, the memories help. They are the evidence that time changes, and even the bad times will pass, just like the rainy day ends with a bright sunshine, and freshness in the surroundings.

He never in this year looked at these photos. Not that he didn't want to, but he feared the after effects, he feared breaking down and not standing back again. He feared of the probable hate towards his own life and fate that left him alone, and took his baby away. But tonight, as they talked about him, he knew his fears would be washed away and he would have his anchor to hold him at harbour, and not wash down with those horrifying demons. He had his wife beside him, who has been the embodiment of strength, and he has realised that in every phase of his life. Even after the hardships, she never forget to smile, and pray for everything that was bestowed upon her. She thanked the power, that held her upright when she felt she couldn't. She fought life, right from her birth and is still fighting , not with swords and guns, shedding blood, but with the beast that tried to dominate her and pressurize her to just give up and let go.

"Yeh?" Sana looked at the album, and then at him.

"Lets go back in time......time machine na sahi...we have our own to have a look at those times.....aaj Reyansh ka birthday hai, I mean its still has 30 minutes.....so why not relive with him" he stated "uske baad kuch bhi waisa nahi hai, or ho bhi nahi skata but we can atleast try.....try to move ahead with him, shayad usko yaad krke.....rokar aren't we blaming him for leaving us......but did anyone of us have a choice to this..... No right. Lets make him happy, come here" with the album he got off the bed and pulled her too, to the couch, where he sat every night, and started every morning on that couch.

"Usko sunate hai, uski stories"

"Hmmm" she just hummed. May be he was right. Crying while remembering him, was like blaming him for having left them. Not their intentions, and the complains were never to him, but to the one who plays these games. They did all they could, to save him, but couldn't. Who was to be blamed, them, Reyansh, doctor, who? No one had the answer. Grasping and comprehending his said words, she looked at Reyansh and then turned to Sidharth who was grinning, showing her the album, not the album, but Reyansh's world to her.

Reyansh has turned 9 months, and was always in a inquistive world. Everything attracted him, and he needs to know how it taste. All he sees was found next in his mouth. He was active all the time, crawling, rolling, crying, eating, but never a moment of silence, except when he was in his dreamworld.