6

" Sidharthhh" a crying Sana barged in the hospital room, with messed up hairs and the smudged kohl. Sidharth's breath hitched as his eyes stilled on her he wondered that even in this condition how does she manage to look so good. Was there anyway he can deny that she was indeed the most beautiful person for him inside out. No malice, no greed, no hatred for anyone she just had love to give, and he has promised himself to love her so much that she can never feel alone. It was love that made her look so beautiful even when she was in a horrible state.

Sana sat beside Sidharth, who had a casted hand and a bandaged head. He had a fight with a guy leering at Sana, and passing obnoxious comments. When the guy did so, Sana refrained Sidharth from crushing him into dust because clearly Sidharth was alone while the other had a pack and it was clearly not a clever thing to do. But when Sidharth saw him again he didn't stop himself from beating him blue black and since the guy wasn't alone, Sidharth was pummelled. This was how he landed himself in the hospital. Since the time Sana was informed about him being in hospital, she has been crying her eyes out.

"Kya hua baby, why are you crying, I am fine baccha....come here" he sweet-talked, trying to make her stop crying. She kept crying although.

"Sidharthhhh" and she sobbed louder making Sidharth sigh in worry. It has been hours now.

"Sana baby come here" he forwarded his uncasted hand, and still crying she placed her hand on his. He pulled her and the force implied pained his wound making him hiss.

"Ouch"

"dard hua?" she turned worried at his wincing.

"nahi hua meri jaan tu idhar aa or rona band kar de thik hun main" he consoled and patted the empty space next to him hinting her to sit, but she turned red at his words.

"Sidharthhh, dikh raha hai mujhe ki tu kitna thik hai, mere saath na bakwaas mat kra kar......or tujhe kya jarurat thi hero banane ki......usko maarne gaya or dekh khud ka haal" she rubked him. How was she supposed to tell him what condition her heart was in. The moment she came to know he was in hospital she turned cold. She felt the fear crippling in, of loosing him. She was so angry, that he didn't for oncw think about her. What if anything happened to him, how would have she lived. She do not have anyone, but only him and loosing was loosing everything and she wasn't strong enough to do so.

"Main or dus baar marunga agar kisi ne phir aisa kiya or mujhe nahi fark pdta mere saamne ek insaan hai ya 10, smajah aaya" he yelled the truth. He would do that every single time, not caring who was infront of him. The only person mattered to him was her and no one can say flith about her and if they did there is no way they may be spared of his anger.
His raised voice made her go silent and his words made her heart jump in love.

"Sidharthhh, toh tu kyun karta hai aise, tujhe pata hai mere dhak dhak ho gyi thi jab mujhe pata chala tu hospital m hai, tu mere baare mein kyun nahi sochta hai, tu kyun bhul jaata, mera jo bhi kuch hai tu hai or tere bina mera kya hoga socha tune ek baar. " she by now had tears in her eyes again.

"ab kyun ro rhi hai baby" he softly tended her. She sat beside him and hugged him keeping in mind not hurt him.

"Aise kya hug kar rhi hai ache se kar yaar warna main thik kaise hounga"

"Sidharth lag jaaegi" her words came as mere whispeher.

"Tu kar baby, mujhe nahi lagegi".
He pulled her more to himself and she tightenened the grip around him, plastering feathery kisses on his neck, repeating a I love you.

"acha sun" Sidharth pulled back a little breaking the hug and cupped her face. His thumb rested on her pink tender lips, stroking them gently making her desires go wild. His one touch and she feels the ignition in her.

"hmm" that was all she can manage to utter owing to the sweet torture he was doing with his lips on her jawline.

"Kiss me"

"......."

"Baby," he craned his neck to have look of her face. It made him smile at how her eyes were closed and breaths heavy. "Kiss me Sana, you know your kiss can do wonders kya pata main bhi thik ho jaaun"

"Sidharth, you are hurt"

"Shut up and just kiss me" she didn't wait further, and there lips fused. The kiss was fervent and passionate. He fisted her hairs and pulled her in to deepen the kiss while she willingly gave in to his demands.

Parting, with heavy breaths and closed eyes he whispered in his raspy voice " I feel energized, baby". Sana flustered at his comment. He sinked his face deep on the exposed skin of her chest and sunk his teeth, followed by numerous kisses. Her hands found their way to his hairs and she laboriously moaned his name "Sidharth, baby"

"I hope you are doing well......I am so sorry" they both parted away panting and red because of the little act, when they heard the doctor prior to the door being shut.

"fuck" Sidharth groaned and Sana laughed placing her lips on his for a sweet kiss of love.

..................

"Wake up wake up its brand new day" the alarm sang. Before the alarm rang Sana was not aware of how she was cocooned in Sidharth's embrace. His leg draped over her, not letting her move an inch and from the other side Reyansh had his hand and leg on her. Basically she was sandwiched between the two men of her life.

Her hand wiped off the hairs on his face, having the proper view of his face. He was so charming. His prefectly sculpted face made her heart throb. Those sharp cut of his face were perfect. His eyes held the depth of the ocean, and were so peaceful to be in. His smile was the magnet of girls, one smile and he can have any girl to him. His face reflected the golden rays of the sun, just like pure gold. She smiled, gazing him without any inhibitions. She couldn't contain anymore so, she just placed a swift kiss on his parted lips and feathery kisses to his jaw. Kissing him secretly made her feel like a teenager who was trying to sneak kisses from his boyfriend. She blushed like one, as she stared him again.

"You have the whole day to stare me baby" his voice made her realize what she just did. She was carried away by the emotions. The rage was suddenly building in her for her little stunt, but she didn't want to admit she was actually staring him.

"You aren't worthy of that" she counter back in sass and freed herself from him, cursing for what she did.

Tu paas itne mere jaise tera dil
Dil ko mere chhu raha apni ungliyon se
Likh de mere naam tu ab khwab saare
Raaton ki siyaahi se nazar ki parchhiyon pe

Uss ore tu, is ore main
Aur ishq hi, ishq darmiyaan

Sun yaara dildar ve
Mar jawan tere pyaar pe
Tere sadke meri jaan, meri jaan

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading. Do not forget to vote and leave your precious comments. Keep streaming Bhula Dunga and Shona Shona .

Do not stop yourself from giving me suggestion and making me improve. 😘😘😘

Lots of love 💕💕💕💕💕