80

Sidharth was finally able to bag the big project, and nothing could contain his happiness. Happiness of achieving what you desired. Happiness when the hard work you did, slogging your ass off, day and night finally bore its fruit. Happiness of adding it to his works. Happiness of actually able to do something. When at times, one doesn't feel motivated enough, their is no push to his capabilities, nothing pulling him to make day and night one and when one feels himself lacking any ability, the smallest of achievement is like the jolt to the idle spaceship that has the abilities to touch the skies and beyond it. He felt the same. The same energy within himself that pushed him and propelled to the limits beyond the skies. He was ecstatic. Bagging the project was not a big thing, and neither a minuscule effort of him. But him being able to set a seal on to, to feel himself refreshened and reinviogorate was accomplishing for him. Estimating the time taken of a week, he was free two days prior. And it couldn't better as he would be suprising Sana. His wife. He felt to be at home. Being with her made him realise being homesick for a person. And his person was she, his Sana. His wife, his life partner, his soulmate. Away from her, left him with nothing but only her on his mind. The working hours, however kept his thoughts engaged.

He missed her, terribly. The disatnce long enough for them. The distance they abide by, has made their hearts grow fonder and closer, and more intricately weaved. Love more deepened. And he has found her more clingy and he loves it. Not that he is not, only he didn't consider himself clingy like her. Only Sana knows. Mornings made him a child, a small whiny child who needed to be snuggled and embraced. Though he was big muscular man. He hardly behaved like one, especially in the mornings. And no matter how much Sana would evince being annoyed, she loved it. She loved it when he would seek warmth from her, when he would snuggle to her warm body, igniting her at times, many times and more in adoration with him.

All he wished for was to be at home, with his mother, and his wife. The two precious ladies who have always made him, and his life better, than he could think of. His mother has very paitently dealt with his teenage tantrums, forgiven his mistakes, and at times corrected, gave him the precious lesson of life that she has sustained from her life. His wife, his samll and petite wife had the power to wrap him around her. She infornt of him, looks so minuscule to his bulgy and large frame, yet she has the endurance like the mountain, strength like mountain, and love like the ocean, so wide and so deep. Love to give, love to seek. His small complete family, and he missed Reyansh. The family was not complete, could never be without him. He, who might have left, could actually never leave. He who was the soul of that house, could never not be a part of it. He whose cries and laughs enliven their small world, could never be revived without his giggles. He who made the two adults who seem to have lost their inner child to the artefact of the world, turned like him and paced the rooms and halls and kitchen, sometimes chasing him and sometimes leading him.

"My baby, Papa misses you" a soft whisper leaves his mouth. No tears. Just a smile. Promise it was. And promise with him, he hardly broke. Except this. Because no matter how much of his capabilities he put to stop those drops from falling they just never listen to him. He wiped the wayward tear and left to get back home and see the surprised face of her wife. Wife only, because he already informed Maa and made her promise, that under no condition she was supposed to reveal it. Maa agreed and wondered at who will be more surprised. Sidharth or Sana?

"Kya kiya hai tune, tujhe chalna nahi aata hai" Ishika grumbled, angry and concerned for her sister who laid in bed with sulking face. The fever not leaving her, and so did the pain accompanied by reprimands and glares. Sana called up Ishika the next day and told her about the incident and what followed next was Ishika in her room, scolding her.

"Abhi mujhe mat daanto mein already bimaar hun" she groused. Lips pouted and eyes pleading. Ishika sighed and sat shaking her head. She was a child when sick and may be everyone of us is at times.