88

"Oh my god......tune mujhse chupaya yeh sab, mujhe toh phele hi samjh jaana chaiye, tu jaise us din bina kisi baat ke badhki thi, kuch toh pkka hoga, lekin phir maine dhyaan nhi diya socha hua hoga kuch......kitni badi kamini hai tu.....matlab tum dono ka gulu gulu chal rha tha or mujhe laga ki tu bichari akele hoti hogi, acha nahi lgata hoga tujhe.....par..... Tune na dil tod diya mera" Sana exclaimed, feigning dissapointment in Ishika, as Ishika told her, about Rachit and her.

Rachit and her, they were together. Together wala together. The movie night did turn into something miraculous.

"You look better, don't wash your face" Rachit commented coming down from the horror spree, Ishika took him to. He was scared, and only he knew to what extent. He could clearly see his end nearing him. To sum up, he was petrified.

"You shouldn't have said that" warning him, she ran behind him with the bottle in her hand. He screamed and ran to save himself. The sofa, helped him save himself, but not untill long as she blocked the way to sofa and he had to escape into the room. He tried locking the door and in the haste he missed her hand that was in the way to stop him from closing the door.

"Aahhhhhh" she screamed in pain as the door being closed by him, landed on her hand, hurting her and thumped on the floor with her hand in her other hand, bottle rolling somewhere, while tears down on her cheeks. He, hearing the shrill cry, opened the door back in bolting speed and cursed himself for having hurt her.

"Sorry sorry, I am so sorry" he ranted, sqauting beside her and taking her injured arm in his. "I am so sorry, Ishika, I am really sorry..... i didn't see you yaar, I am really sorry.....fuck, where is the first aid?" he asked, still apologising. It was unintentional, and he would have never hurt her, or probably anyone without a cause. But seeing her hand reddening and few scratches with the little blood stains, freaked him out. They were playing.

"There" she pointed to the chest of drawers. He sprinted and fishing out the first aid box, he was beside her with the solution dabbed cotton, wiping away the blood stains. She was still, and quiet while he hissed, everytime the cotton touched her hand.

"Itna bhi nahi laga.....it will be okay you don't have to do it. " Ishika commented, smiling at the genuine care.

"Ohhh.....I think aankhein kharab hai, do you see there is blood....or meri wajah se lag gayi hai tumhe, let me do it" he retorted.

"Abee aise lagti rhti hai, isme kya bada hai or kahan hai khoon mujhe bhi dikhao, agar ise tum chot lagana khte ho then, toh you don't know what chot lagna actually is, you are soft baby..... Pata hai tumhe" she stated pinching his cheeks, leaving him blushing.

"Shutup"

"Why should I, you are chotu baby jaisa, jise lag rha hai ki mujhe bahut chot lag gayi relax bro.....it's cool"

"Bro?? " he gasped, "Did you just call me bro, kaise bro lag rha hun main han" he chided and she just laughed.

"Seriously you need help" he exclaimed rolling his eyes at her.

"Mujhe nhi tumhe chahiye help" she sneared, twisting her lips.

"Fine......now tell me you are, okay.....its not paining much.....I am so sorry Ishika, I never meant to hurt you, I am really sorry, dil se bol rha hun" his palm cupping her face, as he asked her.

"Shhh.....you speak a lot and I am fine, and its okay.." her fingers sushing him, leaving him in jitters. The moment, intimate, and proximity high, the heat hotter, as her eyes, trailed down to her fingers, which were resting on his lips, and fixated there. His eyes followed her and realizing where they stopped, made his heart pound and throb, ready to come out. And no one knew, when they both inched closer and their lips, touched.