79

"Should I go, or not" the thought Rachit pondered, still kept him engaged. He has absolutely no reasons to go and all the reasons favoured his not visting her, meeting her. It played with his sanity. He even burned his tongue with the hot coffee. Coffee, he now hardly have in the morning. His mornings started with the hot, aromatic, ginger flavoured Ishika's special chai.

"Chala jaata hun.....par bolunga kya kyun aaya" the prepping, he didn't want any things to be left uncovered. Anyways he is half the time speechless in front of her, and rest of the time he speaks bullshit. He has always reprimanded himself spekaing utter shit, when he needed to be a little in senses and logical. Ishika effect. He concluded.

"Fuck....main jaa rha hun and that's final.....poochegi toh bol dunga......ummm I wanted to spend some time with her, just how friends do, chill and hangout at weekends after the gruelling week at work." and rushed to get ready.

Ishika was still asleep, like a log. Nothing could wake her up at the moment, she was that much in sleep. She was curled to one side of the bed, with a duvet on, hairs veiling her pretty face, which always had garnered the attention of many only if she would have responded to any. She did, but it was just casual nothing serious ever, untill now. Only she was still to realize the same. Her eyes have always been hypnotic for everyone. The hazel eyes. So beautiful. And it was only Rachit who has never ever mentioned about her eyes. She skipped the breakfast and it would have been lunch in time.

"kya ho gaya, kya ho gaya" Ishika jumped out of the bed, panting and huffing at the blasting of her phone and the door bell. She groaned as she calmed and marched to the door with an intention to throttle the one on other side. Her eyes were half closed and she was still drowsy.

She opened the door and within a moment she was active and awake. His smiling face didn't gag her like the other days, she would open the door to him in her sleepy form. It brought a smile to her, but she didn't smile. Being nonchalant she rolled her eyes and gave him way to enter without a word. He followed inside, and jumped in excitement in his mind as he caught her smiling, turning away from him. "Hasi toh.....mujhe toh laga aaj main gaya" he murmured.

"So aaj kaise ana hua?" she asked, though it hardly mattered, she wanted him here and there he was, all decked up and beautiful in his tshirt and jeans. It was rare to see him in casuals and Ishika kind of loved him in his casuals. He looked everything sauve and a real debonair.

"Main?"

"Nahi apne aap se pooch rhi thi" she remarked rolling her eyes at his stupid behaviour.

"Don't act stupid" he reprimanded himself and laughed doing exactly what he was not supposed too.

"Main toh bas......unhi, aise hi bas casually.....aa gyaa" Rachit reasoned followed by his silly smile.

"Wow.......thankyou" Ishika bowed as a gesture of thanking him.

"Kyun?" he failed to know why.

"Mujhe batane ke liye, that casually, unhi, aise hi.....are synonyms to be used together"

"You are acting more stupid then you can ever, bata de kyun aaya hai......practice karke aaya tha na" his mind screamed.

"Are yaar......all I meant was ki aise hi casually aaya tha milne, or kyunki maine socha......actually main bore ho rha tha toh agaya" yet another stupid excuse. No one could have believed he is the same person, whose words and speech in the conference room left everyone in silence and awstruck. Nothing fancy but him talking would always garner attention, that was how his personality was and his words always enhanced his charm and attraction.

"Ohhhh......toh matlab main joker hun ki bore hue toh Ishika ke pass chalo she will entertain" she piqued eyes wide and hands on her waist, depicting the visuals of an angry and offended person.