56

"Say you love me", she demanded, resting her chin on his chest and looking at him, intently, with the love, and for the love she longed for. Giving her head a soft nudge with his, with a sincerity and trueness in his words, he obliged to her demand confessing his heart. "I do, with all my being". The smile broke on her face, the radiant, heartfelt and vibrant smile, that reflected on his face too. The same emotions errupting within them, swirling and taking them to a high, higher than any toxicaton could.

He dipped his neck and smiled, seeing her rising on her toes, as their lips met. It was explosion of the whirling emotions, that came in the form of those tears, this time with happiness. "Stop crying, sweetheart", he urged, wiping away the wetness of her face, while his eyes shone with tears too.

"You are crying, I am not", she defended giggling, and rested her head back, on his chest, her hands around his torso, hold tightening every second. She sniffed, and he hugged her too. swaying at their places, they stayed in the warmth of each other, for other few minutes, just reliving the time that elapsed by, the time that felt hopeless, where nothing seemed making sense, everything looked upside down, where there was no sunshine, everything was just gray, dark, with no ounce of light, and then this moment where everything was as bright as sunny day, just as fresh as the bloomed flower with the drops of dew on it, vibrant as the butterflies, coated with affection, tenderness and warmth, welcoming the coming times of happiness, love, banters followed by the reconciling, some dinner dates, lots of cuddling, shopping the curtains that matches the cushions, buying more of the coffee mugs for the endless coffee dates in the balcony, and much more that waited ahead.

"NO, we will not", Ishika screamed, breaking their stupor. Looking confused at the sudden screaming, they walked out of the room, and in the living room, and were shocked to see, what they witnessed.

Since, Sana and Sidharth, sneakily left for the room, leaving the two to discuss and talk all they are excited about it. Ishika and Rachit, being engrossed in what to be done and what not didn't notice the couple leaving. As the conversation flowed, and they began discussing, of what the theme will be, what colours the dresses will be, what will the mehndi design be, how will the décor be, and everything that was needed to be talked about, keeping the wedding in mind. Sorting the things to be taken care of, they ended up arguing with the first they decided.

"Ishika, I think we should go with the combination of red and peach", Rachit suggested, scrolling through google at the ideas that popped on the screen. Ishika was quick to object, and she compiled for her choices to be the last decision "No, I think we should go for white and gold, it looks so royal", and she handed him the picture, that she was crushing on, since she saw it.

"No, Ishika, look this much better, and this looks more royal", he asserted, showing her his selected picture.

"No Rachit, we should go by this", keeping his phone aside, she shoved her phone into his hand forcing him to see, with a smile.

"Ishika, but look at this", keeping her phone aside and taking backing his phone he tried to show her, but she was adamant.

"No, Rachit", she denied, not even sparing a look at what he has to show,

"Ishika, but atleast take a look", he urged, only to meet with the blunt refusal.

"NO, we will not", after the long discussion and with no conclusion, she screamed being irritated for her choice being rejected, while he was being stubborn too, not giving into her demands and still sticking upon his selction, of the green and red.

"Kya hua hai yahan", Sana asked looking at the messed living room with the few cushions on the floor, the others disarranged, some crushed papers strewn across, Ishika, super annoyed, and so was Rachit who looked adamant for something, which was a mystery to them.