5

Reyansh started with his " pata hai mumma aaj kya hua.......or phir papa maine usko......." and he continued ranting while the other two just smiled heartly, capturing the little bundle of joy in their hearts. He was the ball of sunshine which has lit their world indescribably beautiful.

"Reyansh baby eat your food, baccha" Sana urged, sensing him too engrossed in his chatters that food was left untouched.

"Han mumma, See I am eating" he responded grabbing a morsel to his mouth.

"Nautanki" she chuckled. Sidharth smiled at this and followed Sana by saying " tere jaisa", but in a whisper. He wants to have his food dude.

Having the stomach full with the dinner alongside the blabber of Reyansh's day and what he did all day at the kindergarten and how Siya was upset when he unintentionally complimented another girl. The table burst into cachinnation with his amusing doings.

Having overeaten Sana was out for a walk while Sidharth was playing with Reyansh.

"Papa aap kisko jyda pyaar krte ho?" his innocent question made him smile.

"Ofcourse Reyansh ko" Sidharth answered with a kiss on his cheek. Reyansh was sitting on his torso and asking him random questions, or picking on his light stubble.

"But I love mumma sabse jyda" he answered his own question and Sidharth laughed followed by a "hmm".

"Aap nahi krte ho mumma se pyaar?" Reyansh quizzed a few minutes later. Sidharth was taken back by the question. He didn't know what to answer, because he didn't know the answer, or may be he knew. Does he love her anymore, does he feel the same for her the way he felt then, does he still feel the tingles when she brushes her hand on his? He didn't know all this. But he knew one thing for sure, that no matter what he didn't hate her, and he can never but the question does he still love her remained unanswered.

They lacked a trust, and for him there is no love without trust. He denied in his head that he don't love her anymore, and as he did that he felt the pain in his chest. May be it was his heart's way to contradict what his mind was declaring to be true. Ignoring the psychomachy, he held Reyansh, "Of course I do beta, but aapse jyad nahi" saying this he tickled and him and he was now a laughing mess.

"Papa no....hahahaha....... bas papa....haha.......papa no..... papa I will complain to mumma" he kept chanting and Sidharth kept tickling him. That was the happy world. Sidharth loved Reyansh, in a way that was difficult to be expressed in mere words, there were no words which could tell the depth of his love for him, he was protective for him, in a way he was for none, he cared from him so much that a scratch on him and he could turn the world upside down, but the similar way he was at times a bit strict to him and also he sometimes let him be on his own. He taught him well "No games without pain", and has built him stronger every day. For Reyansh he was his superhero without a cape, who was there for him when he didn't knew he needed him. He had the solution to his all problems, and he has rightly described him "World's best Papa". Exhausted they both planked on the bed, panting and laughing.

Having a good walk, Sana came back to the room humming, and scrolling on the insta feed. Sidharth was reminded of his work and important meeting for the next, the file of which was in his study. Still on the phone, both bumped into each other as they reached the entrance of the room the same moment.

"ouch"

"aah"

"kahan lagi" "are you hurt" both asked in worry.

"no"

"no" they replied in chorus and went silent as the environment turned awkward.The situation turned flustering with the abrupt silence . None moved, still at their position with no words exchanged. Sana fiddled with her fingers while Sidharth scratched his nape.