62

"I love you, so so much" he professed, taking her lips in his. They moved against each other in a sync, finding something that was never lost, something that was always present with the other. His palm cupped her delicate face firmly, pulling it closer, her fingers raked through his thick locks, wanting more of him, wanting him to hear her, what she never said, wanting him to know that she loves him more than anything and anyone and giving words to it, it was strenuous at that moment, when the inner turmoil have overpowered her throat, choking it with a lump that was threatening to flow out, but the door outwards was forcefully blocked. The moment was of happiness and it would smash it and she was not ready for the same. The happiness was a foreign thing to her, for long and when it was there, why wash it down with tears.

"And I am sorry, I am sorry for every stupid thing I have done....for being an absolute asshole to you, to us...I am sorry", detaching the lips unwillingly, he apologized and was instantly shushed by her dainty, and slender fingers that came to rest on his lips, refraining to speak further. He has apologized and she has forgiven. It was not a overnight decision, but thoroughly thought over choice, which took her a year, sleepless nights, crying days, perturbing mind which always seemed ready to explode, anger that would end in her own affliction, to know that if he was wrong than she was also not right. If he asked her to leave, even she never tried to go to him, for he was battling the same emotions, the same torments and may be even more being surrounded by Reyansh's every memory every second, even he was alone even with Maa around, just how she was even with Ishika around. If he failed to hold her, she also never tried to hold that for them. So him apologizing pulled her to a guilty pool. As they say let the bygones be bygones. Standing at the doorstep of the future its futile to look back at the past, which was satisfied only with the tormentation of the vulnerable hearts and minds.

"I am sorry", she apologized, and he was baffled, unaware of the reason that made her do that.

"Why, you did nothing sweetheart.....why?" he questioned, making her smile. Encircling her arms around his torso, grabbing his kurta in her fist, her head rested on his chest. His arms slided down from her arms around her waist.

"I am sorry, kyunki....kyunki main bhi galat hun na, agar tu hai toh.....maine bhi galti ki...tune mujhe bola jaao, or main chali gayi", he winced at the memory those words dragged along with it, and the unfortunate night flashed infront of his eyes, slicing him deep. "Main ne bhi toh koshish nahi ki, maine bhi tujhe akela chod diya, Maa thi tere saath, par rota toh tu bhi tha na kamre mein, band gate ke peeche...janti hun main Sidharth kisi ko nahi bataega ki tujhe bhi dukh hua hai or tu rona chahta hai, par agar aisa karega toh tu kamjor nahi hoga....main nahi thi jab shayad tujhe meri or mujhe teri sabse jyda jarurat thi....toh saari galatiyon ka tokra tu akele kyun uthaye....haina!! Isliye I am sorry", she explained and planted a kiss to his chest just where her head rested. His heart, it throbbed and plummeted wildly against his chest and he was sure she was able to listen to it. His finger dug in her waist a little harshly, as the unending dark nights, that came down with grey clouds instead of the bright light, the tossing and turning on the bed aimlessly, alone, lacking the warmth, were evoked giving him blurry vision.

"Maaf kiya?" she asked after a pause, feeling his shuddering letting him have his time.

"Nahi", her heart, it broke. What if he did not forgive her, what if the start would end before the actual beginning. She was scared, not for the end, but the fear to espy even a bit of the hatred, or anger for her. Not now, and if it did happen, she was not sure of what would happen then. Her face rose up from his chest to meet his eyes, fearfully, and were relived and annoyed to see mischief, just as she did a few moments back, which he failed to notice, but she didn't. Pulling his head down, trying to make him at his level, which he obliged willingly, she took a chunk of flesh of his cheeks between her teeth giving it a bite, and demanded "kar maaf, natak mat kar"