60

Sana was dolled up in the most beautiful attire, that she could think of. No it was not something of a designer piece or something way to extravagant, but the blend of beautiful colors, with a little ornamentation, keeping the idea of light fabric but still looking suave and enthralling, making Sana look, ethereal. As preferred by Sidharth and also to her liking the makeup, even after the insisting from Ishika's side, was kept to be minimal. A shimmery eyeshadow, just a gentle brush, pink tint to the cheeks to the minimum, as they were already red with the heat that rose in her, lips were painted in the shade of dusty mauve, giving it a nude look, which resonated with her peach complexion. The hairs were curled lightly and then held in low bun with the few strands left open to flow freely and curtain her face to enhance it. Eyes outlined with kohl, amplifying the beautiful shape. The choker around her neck, and earring matching to it. She looked heavenly as she finally dressed up and ready to leave.

"OH MY GOODNESSS!!!", Ishika screamed, seeing her. Her squealing comment, left her abashed, as she lowered her head, and bit on her own lips, coyly.

"Ishi", she tried shrugging away, the over enthusiastic form.

"What.....babe, you look so hot....", Ishika hushed, seeing her turning red, and chuckled adding further "Sana, you look so pretty, I mean look at yourself.....kismat hai Sidharth ki, jo main apni ladki dene tyaar ho gyi, lucky man Sana"

"Ishi abhi ho gya, itna bhi kuch nahi hai....smajhi, or ab der nahi ho rhi, thodi der phele toh tune dimaag kha liya tha jaldi kro late ho rha hai, jaldi karo late ho rha hai", Sana admonished, her comments, not leaving to taunt as she mimicked her.

"Are nhi re bawa tu kya cheez lag rhi hai"

"Ishika, kya tu aise chichore ki tarah kyun baat kr rhi hain", those comments of Ishika, were quickly chastised by her. Ishika laughed it off.

As the phone ringed, breaking their moment of fun, Ishika received it and with a bored tone greeted the person on the other side.

"Hello"

"Is Sana ready, shall we leave now?" Rachit, asked her. Talking to Ishika was a task for her, especially when she was irked and annoyed at him.

"Why should I tell you?" she countered back, he sighed knowing this was just the start and she would eat his ears off, for being ignored days back.

"What does that mean Ishika, ofcourse you need to tell me, ready hui hai ya nahi we need to leave.......pata hai na aaj uski engagement, uske bina nahi ho sakti...haina", Rachit spoke gritting his teeth still maintaing his sanity, she was so stubborn, he declared in that very moment.

"Pata hai mujhe, par main nahi batna chahti hun tumko", she chuckled softly knowing very well that how her words are irritating him.

"Okay", he said and hung the phone, really irritated. The very next moment Sana's phone rang with Rachit's name flashing. She recieved it, and told him that they were ready.

"Okay, I am outside, we need to leave, it will take us five minutes to reach."

"Okay"

The moment they reached Maa was informed about the same and she escorted Sana, to the room, away from all the eyes. There was time yet, for her to be seen by all of them, as it was her day, their day, Sidharth and hers.

"Aaaja beta, baith thodi der, before we start...", Maa forwarded her a glass of water seeing her sweating and nervous. Understanding the situation, she lovingly caressed her face, with pure love. Sana felt the warmth seep in, the warmth of a mother and she so wished she wasn't without a mother, she wished to have her family too, beside her on this day, like every other bride has, she too wished for her mother to be there around running to and fro, looking after the arrangements, her father, whose forehead would be etched with a frown on not finding things arranged properly, them lovingly caressing and cradling her face, peppering her with love filled kisses and hugs, but she got none, absolutely no-one as her family, the family of the blood. Ishika and she, they were connected by hearts, and it was precious to her, the bond they shared but this can't change and diminish her longing for a family. Her eyes welled up instantly. Maa hugged her close.