82

"Sidharth, hanth" Sana groaned in pain. Her hand, though Sidharth took all the precautions and safety measures and the need to leash his cuddly nature for a few days, atleast until her hand is healed, he was resting on her supple and warm chest, mouth agape to the slightest, snoring. His hand though did not move and inch from her tummy, now rested on her sprained hand. The pain with the pressure increased and the groan left her mouth, despite her wish. She tried, removing his hand, but failed with one hand in pain and other incompetent for the task.

"Huh...." he grunted, sleepy, drowsiness resting on his lids weighing them down hampering his efforts to open them

"Dard ho rha hai" she winced more. It took him sometime to comprehend and react accordingly.

"Sorry, sorry" he apologized, opening his eyes. His face showed up his guilt, for something he did not commit. It is natural. Moving our hands, turning and tossing in sleep.

"Koi naa.....so jaa" she shrugged pulling him back to sleep. Sleep engulfing him like intoxication, and it would not take him a minute to doze off, but he denied and clambered down the bed, with a pillow and falundered to the couch. The couch his bed for the longest year of his life.

"Sidharth, kaha jaa rha hai......please aa kar so jaa" his moves left her irked and perplexed.

"Nahi baby.....main yahan so jaata hun. Tere phir lag jaaegi" he stated.

"Sidharth agar 1 second mein tu wapas nahi aaya na.......toh....han toh tu phir humseha wahi soyega" she warned, finger pointing him threatening him to do one of the two options. Obey her or do what she says!!

"Baby, tere lag jaaegi" he tried convincing her again, and also not being pushed off his bed forever.

"Sidharth 1 second hone mein bas ek second hein......jaldi decide kar" she turned deaf to his pleas, that were for her.

"Are yaar......." he exasperated, and dragged himself back to the bed, and coiled back to his prior place, but keeping his hand to himslef.

***********

Ishika has all these days just been thinking of Sana's words of wisdom. Of how she defined the love, freeing it from every restraints and boundaries, that she has till now found it confined . Love, it is an emotion, emotion that his born from the heart. It is not a chemical reaction to give a desired a observation, or a same reaction for everyone. Different for all, different from all. They say, there are different forms of love, but can it be moulded into any form. Love, its just it. No forms. No moulds.

She can't love, she can't be trapped by such feelings, she has always thought that and walked the same path. Only if life goes our way, and we only stumble where we wish to, and only for the person our heart desires. Only if, such things could have happened to our whims, there would have been no heartbreaks, and no pain, nothing to wallow upon, nothing to hide from and nothing to run from.

Since that day, she has been seeing Rachit differently. She has been finding herself smiling, unreasonably looking at him, like the lovesick, the ones she always cringed at, and made fun of. But today she never even realised the moment when the smile would make its way to her face, by just seeing him, like just now, seeing him eat the food so attentively made her smile.

"Stop it" her mind screamed, and she stopped smiling.

"Nothing" she shrugged and munched on the food in her plate, when Rachit caught her staring and raised his brow to ask if something was bothering her.

"Kya hua hai.......I have been noticing you since morning, mujhe hi dekh rahi ho........hot lag rha hun jaanta hun par aise dekho mat nazar lag jaaegi.......ouch" with his remark he was rewarded a splat on his biceps making him wince.