89

"Sidharth, not again.....yaar kitni baar bolun.....kabhi toh sahi se rkha kar saaman, har waqt faila ke rkhta hai.....just for once" Sana came in the room yelling, at the how the messy room was. Not that it was messy to not keep a foot, just a few scattered and out of their place and it irked her. Even when she is the messier one, and not Sidharth. Probably the hormones were kicking in, today with annoyace.

Sidharth who was in bed, lying with his eyes glued to his phone, scrolling through something, with the chest bare and shorts on, looked at her bewildered and then at the room, trying to gauge at the the situation and understand, what things she was pointing out to.

"Kaha hai kuch bhi, saaf toh hai....come here" he said patting the bed beside him. The room, was disarranged. The cushion, out of its places, his laptop in the centre of the bed with few files and paper scattered. Her night gown laid, on the arm rest of the cushion.

"Dikh rha.....tu bas leta reh kuch kar mat" she scoffed and turned to pick up her night gown. Even she could not fathom what irked her more. The room, solely can not be the reason for her soiled mood. And what more was there, she couldn't find. It was two weeks, since they had come to light with the news of her being pregnant. And after the words of wisdom from a third perspective, they were able to see the light that both were seeking. Leaving Reyansh behind, was what bothered them, only they failed to realize, that it was their part, which was with them. Soulfully. Eternally. In their hearts and minds and in them as a fragment of their souls. And the baby that would come to this world in a few months would be their future, and their world, which had Reyansh in it too. The guilt and the fear still were there. Letting go of things, overnight was not easy, neither forgetting someone, who was and have been a reason to their own existence. Within the white dead walls of the hospital room, the only hope that gave strength to Sana was the baby, that was about to come to the world, and make himself their world. And even when he left, they both somehow, inexplicably just channeled strength and courage from him. Them thinking, of leaving their son behind was a matter out of question.

"What is it baby, bata mujhe main krta hun sahi" shoving his phone away, he was up on his feets trying to put the things back to places, even when he have no knowledge who left them at the places they are not supposed to be. He didn't. It was just his laptop, that he left in the middle of the bed.

"Mat kar......phele room ki aise halata krni hai, phir nautanki" she threw words at him, making him roll his eyes, and sigh at his annoyed for no reason wife.

"Acha okay, tu baith....yahan baith, see kitna clean, yahan baith main abhi kr deta hun" pointing towards the clean as if inhabitated, couch, he offered her to rest till he cleans the mess.

"Bola na mat kar drame ab main kr lungi" her stubborness taking a toll on his paitenece, as he felt it growing thin. Even after lot of persuading and sweet-talking, she still yelled and screamed for reason at all.

"main kr rha hun, ab faltu mein mat kr or jaa kr baith jaa wahan......aisa bhi koi saaman nahi faila hua" he said sternly, and her eyes instantly beaded with tears, sniffing she thumped on the couch and denied looking at him, as he cleaned the room.

The moment he saw her tears, he cused himself for loosing but he is just a human with a patience as thin as rake. Yet he had over time, tried to control the outburst and leave things in wreck. Clearing up the bed, placing the cushions back to their places, and dumping her night dress in the laundry bin he made space for himself beside her. Her eyelashes were wet with the tears, while her face was puffed up like a balloon in annoyance and probably hurt.

"Gussa hai" he asked, nudging her with her finger. She just reamained quiet, looking the opposite side. "Is my wife upset with me?" his finger now poked in her cheek, she pulled herself back, resisting the same. A smile crept over his face, at that.