8

Sana's everything seemed slipping in front of her eyes when she saw Reyansh struggling for a breath, when she saw her baby in pain, she felt the unknown fear of being alone. His chest was moving unrhythmically and laboriously to get in the air to survive, Sidharth who had his head in his lap, was rubbing his chest with his shivering hands and moist eyes, trying to ease him out.

"Mumma" his pained whispeher pricked her heart mercilessly. She felt suffocateed all of a sudden and being pulled in oblivion, she felt her heart being squeezed out and it pained so awfully that she winced. She was in pain seeing her Reyansh in pain.

She sprinted to him and scooped him in her arms. Sidharth was taken back by the sudden jolt but didn't say anything. He was feeling an outsider to his own son, with the way Sana pushed him away. He understood her state but that somehow pained him.

"Breathe baccha breathe, aise take in and take out" she inacted for him to follow. He tried but didn't succeed and tears formed in his eyes. " mumma" that was all he could say and his every whispeher of pain was a cut through their heart.

"Realx meri jaan, you are my strong baby" she rubbed his chest and roamed her eyes for water. It was then she saw the cookies, in his hand half eaten. She took the cookie and took a bite and the reason was clear of his condition . She has especially refrained everyone from bringing edible with even a pinch of almond of it and, even she stopped eating it. She roared with tears and fire in her eyes. "Who brought this?"

Sidharth and Anahita flinched at her voice. It was a mother's cry, indeed. Anahita was terrified and with a shivering voice she confessed "I got it Sana". Sana's anger knew no bounds, she was ready to break everything that she gets in hand. She disliked her already because of Sidharth and now what she did to Reyansh was indefensible. Not that Anahita did that intentionally, but she did it and it was enough. Reyansh condition stopped Sana from snapping her head off.

"Usha didi, please Reyansh ka medical box la dijiye jaldi" her voice was shaky, which clearly was depicting her vulnerable state.

When Sidharth tasted the cookie, realisation dawned upon him and he was guilty that even being around him he couldn't protect him. He knew he was allergic to almonds and Reyansh being a kid would not think much before eating it. He kneeled down and just carresed his face, while Sana searched for the medicine.

Sana was even angry that Sidharth didn't even care about his son, because of Anahita. She very coldly stated " Remove your hand Sidharth", Sidharth was hurt but it was needed. He need to have the medicine.

"Baby open your mouth, come on be a good boy and take the medicine" she cooed to him keeping the tablet in his mouth and helping him have water. Reyansh swallowed the tablet and relaxed back in Sana's lap.

"I am sorry I didn't knew that...." Anahita started but was cut off by a very angry Sana "You don't have to know anything Anahita, he is my son and I am still alive to look after him and I don't think there is any need for you to know anything about him" she yelled making Anahita shiver.

"I am sorry"

"Just get lost and never, I repeat never ever cross the line to enter my home" her words were bitter and sharp.

"Sana, she didn't knew" Sidharth interrupted.

"Will you please shut up" she roared back. "I know Sidharth where do I stand in your life, but the least I expected from you was a that you will be an excellent father, but seeing this today I doubt that, how can you be so careless, that you didn't not realize what he was given and who was giving it, and your secertary needs to be in her limits and in the boundaries of her office" he was deaf to every word, all he heard was 'you can't even be a good father which infuriated him.

"Enough of your talks, I know what he means to me and how much I love him and I don't need to explain to you. I accept the fact that I didn't look what he was eating but that absolutely does not make me a bad father and you ofcourse you stand nowhere in my life get that in your head" he spewed his venom. Sana's word has hit him hard and their bitter version was out.

Anahita tried to speak in between " Sidharth relax, Sana relax"

"Just get out, Anahita just get away and do not enter my house ever again and if your boss needs your help, you have a office" she yelled, angrily. Anahita grabbed her things and left the two to fight.

Sidharth tried to take Reyansh in his arms to his room but before he could do so Sana was already on her way to the room. She entered the room and banged shut it on his face. He could have fight her and just yelled at her for that but he knew she is a mother and a mother's heart is torn into pieces even at the little cold, then this was something they both feared. He sat to the couch and closed his eyes.

Reyansh was asleep as he gulped the medicine down his throat. Sana kept him close to her chest and cried remembering how he was struggling for oxygen. She cried for how her son was not complete and healthy. She feared what if surgery failed. She feared, the pain he would go through, during the surgery. She cried for the pain he was suffering from. Her mind drifted to Sidharth, and she realized she overdid. He is his father and the best father. But she couldn't think straight in that condition. She felt she did wrong to him and not even letting him be with Reyansh was a sin. She couldn't do that. A child always needs a mother but a child needs a father too. But right now she didn't want to be away from Reyansh even for a moment. She closed her eyes and her mind walked the old lanes.

The most precious jewels you will ever have around your neck are the arms of your child.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading. Do not forget to vote and comment. Inline comments will be welcomed, please do.

Keep streaming Bhula Dunga and Shona Shona.

Lots of love.