37

When one overcomes the inner fears, the demons that are hell bent on not letting you move ahead, and when you realize your self worth, you truly start to love yourself, and when you know that nothing can dull your shine except you, that is the real victory. A victory to conquering the world with the confidence, that is born with that self love and win achieved on the fears.

Sidharth pulled her in his embrace as they stood in lonely place away from hustle bustle of the never sleeping city, where there was tranquility and calm and silence. His big palms caressed her cheeks tenderly, calming her panicky nerves. The racing and thudding heart felt at peace as his lips touched her skin, his lips were so soft and warm to her cold and shivering one. All the anxieties seemed fading away with the cold breeze, that blew past. That panicky feeling that once held her in its grasp was slowly bieng replaced by the warm comfort of being held by him.

The warmth seeped in through, as she felt herself caged in his arms ever so protectively. The realization of what she did a few minutes back, overwhelmed her and her eyes watered with the whirlwind of emotions that stirred in her, like a hurricane.

"You did it Sana, see I told you, you have the strength in you and no one can take that away. Never be scared of anything, or anyone" Sidharth whispered, softly and proudly, while rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"I did it Sidharth, and I feel so good, I feel the strength, I feel powerful" she spoke amidst the sobs. He smiled warmly, looking that the glint, the shine she was radiating. And he felt knocked out, with the way she looked. It was so silly, but the red button nose, with those fierce and happy eyes, made her look ethereal, and indescribable.

"Sidharth, he was a weak man, and a coward, and he can't deter my confidence, nor can he push me in a shell, haina" she stated, with a glint of pride and self confidence that has found its place back in her. His eyes stopped and fixed on her curved lips. It was intoxicating as he felt himself in inebriation with that smile. Her lips kept moving, and his eyes stayed fixated on her face.

"Sidharth", her hands held his shoulder and shook him pulling him from his trance. His silence, stopped her in her words. "Hmm", he hummed and smiled apologetically, as he saw her glaring with those murderous looks.

"tu na kabhi meri baat nahi sunata hai",she whined and punched his chest playfully.

"Ouch it hurts", he acted dramatically, to which she giggled. Everything seemed so liberating and in new light. The picturesque and exquisite view the lonely place with the greenery that surrounded them, has made her breath in contentment. As her eye roamed at the vast stretches covered in the sheets of green lush evergreen and sturdy woods. The tangerine ball was diving deep and the gray sheets were spreading, but it was covered with those clouds which were getting heavy and ready to lighten soon.

"So", Sidharth started,

"So..." she continued

"Whats next?"

"Whats next" she grinned looking at him, scratching her scruff.

"I mean.."

"You mean."

"That will you.."

"Will I?"

And her face was met with drop, and soon the earth was being watered as it started drizzling.

"Sidharth, chal jaldi", she started to run and was soon under the big tree saving herself from getting wet. She called him twice but he refused to listen as he was taken back to the their very first meet. He loved those sweet drops that were reaching him through the heaven. He missed Reyansh and somehow these raindrops connected him to Reyansh, as if he was happy and he loved seeing his parents together. He smiled looking at the sky, and winked as if he saw him amidst those clouds. The corners of his eyes had tears while the lips were smiling, remembering him. He was their heart and soul, and today he felt Reyansh beside him, he felt his giggles all around him like the most melodious music, in those raindrops. Standing in the rain, he closed his eyes and let that tear roll down, silently and with a alluring smile, soaking in the warmth he felt in those cold raindrops.