1

"just fuck off Sana just fuck off I don't want to see your face....just disappear somewhere" Sidharth blasted venting his anger on his wife, Sana for the stupidest reason.

"I feel the same way Sidharth and I hate myself for being with you and tolerating your shit, had it not been for Reyansh i swear on god I would have never seen your face" she yelled even louder, giving him back.

The sudden wrap of his arms around her made her more angry and she was about to push him away but stopped when he whispered " Act...Reyansh is seeing"

"why do you have to be so careless baby han? " his voice mellowed and for a second she saw the glimpse of her old Sidharth, while he was burning inside for being sweet to her, when the only thing she deserves was his hatred.

"I said Sidharth I was busy and I will keep in mind not to do that again" Sana replied, and her voice softened.

This was the daily course of the once 'their abode'. Today they are together but not close, they pretend their best to show they are one, only for their little baby, their son Reyansh. Reyansh was 5 years when he was diagnosed with Artial Septum Defect. Once months back at the birthday celebration he complained of being much tired and he felt being choked, this sudden shortness of his breath and him fainting abruptly made them go berserk and when they got him examined they were met with the deadliest news, their little baby don't have much time with them and he was a guest for few months because it was too late for anything to be done. The only option was surgery and it wasn't even the surity that he would survive. The two people who have their life in him was loosing his life.

The only thing that they can give him was a smile and a happy family, but at times when he was not around they were met with a bitter part of their lives and the only way to get it out their system was to give it to the other.

"Are Reayansh.... come here baby...aap wahan kyun khade ho come to mumma papa" Sana called her baby coming out of Sidharth's hold which was wrapped, trying to portray that they are together. He with his little steps rushed to them and jumped in Sidharth's arms, peppering his face with his sweet kisses. Sana had her heart in her mouth seeing the two most important man of her life together, in love and the fondness made her heart weep. Yes, they were the two most important people she have. Sidharth as a father was a different man and even after all the fights, argument, bitterness she was madly and deeply in love with that man. She loved Sidharth the father, but Sidharth the life partner she don't think of him anymore. That part has ceased its existence in her life on that day.

"Papa...aaj hum dono mumma ki god main ninni karenge...okay" the innocent demand of the little baby didn't left any room for denial by either of them. He looked at Sana, while Sana was talking nothing sweets to Reynash and he couldn't help his lips turning up.

"yes baby...hum dono aaj mumma ko tang karenge..okay"

"yippeeee.... I love you puthu" he imitated her mother as he has heard her years back saying that to Sidharth.

"Oyee.... yeh kaha se sikha" Sidharth butted with a cocked brow and constant smile pasted on his face.

"mumma se, maine suna tha mumma apko bolti thi.....mera putthu nona baby I love you.... lekin ab nahi bolti kyunki ab unka baby main hun na" he teased him, but those words scratched the wounds that were fresh making them both cry unshed tears and a question knocking their souls. 'Were we really in love ever?'

"All pyaar to papa and no pyaar for mumma...ab mumma is sad" Sana puckered her lips trying to be sad and in an instant Reyansh jumped off of Sidharth's hold and to Sana, for her to hold him and love.

"Reyansh love mumma sabse jyda...." and coming closer to her ear whispehered "papa se bhi jyda" and both hi-fied laughing, while Sidharth stood with a what-is-happening look and they both laughed even more.

" mumma Reyansh is hungry hungry, so pasta time"

" okay.....meri jaan aap papa ke saath khelo mumma abhi gayi and she will make your super yummy pasta and only for you okay" Sana eyed Sidharth stretching on only for you.
" papa ke liye bhi please" Reyansh pleaded, however she was going to make it for all, and was having fun but his innocence made her cry. Agreeing to baby she left to get the pasta ready while Sidharth and Reyansh got themselves playing.

The hot and spicy pasta was served and devoured. Sidharth tried grabbing a chunk of pasta from Reyansh's plate only to met with his whining and Sana's glares.

"mumma, papa is cheating "

"Sidharth"

"Fine.....looser" he
poked his tongue out at Reayansh while Reayansh showed him his thumb for being scolded by mumma.

"Daant padi.....mjaa aaya" he teased and Sidharth was left making weird faces at how the mother-son ganged up.

The sleeping time was the most difficult. Even after sharing beds for so many times and not only beds, it felt uncomfortable now for them to be on one bed, but for Reyansh they were ready to climb the mountains and cross the oceans. Wrapping him in herself she Sana slept with Sidharth hands on their's. A perfect happy family with the deepest of void. Void of love and trust. Emptiness of real happiness. The third person seeing them will be jealous of how beautifully they were knitted together. Come close and you will find the darkness within them and around them. The only string holding was also loosing its strenghth and sometimes they both feared what will happen then. Not everything can be left to time and destiny. Something needed the person to give its input for the desired results.

Kissing Reyansh's forehead both parents slept while the life partners wandered to find the life partner

Dil ke raaste mein

Kaisi thokar maine khaayi

Toote khwaab saare ek mayusi hai chhayi

Har khushi so gayi zindagi kho gayi

Tumko jo pyaar kiya maine to saza maine paayi

Tanhayee tanhayee

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thankyou for reading. Please vote and comment. I will continue the book only if I get a good response

And if any one can make a cover please message me.

Lots of Love.