59

Pushing away the cup of the beverage she loved with passion, and blasting at Ishika, she barged into her room, and the banging of the door resonated in the hall. It was just two of them in that home, and any sound higher than the usual would vibrate the abode. Ishika sighed, and kept the phone aside, only to follow Sana to her room. She has never been a bride never has she ever crossed a phase as such where she was serious about the relationships she had. She was free-spirited and believed all such things, they happen at the right time with the right person, and also the right person will come to her sooner or later, till then investing emotions so deep that it suffocates to uproot was no intelligence. The Ishika Theory, she named it. But with the experiences shared to her, by her colleagues, or her friend, it always has the common component to it, be it arrange or love, the nervousness, the anxiety, the weird fear yet happiness to its acme, as if all the existing emotions mixed up into a smoothie and chugged down, willingly only to be left wriggling and titillating with the swirl of the intense emotions. The sudden outburst on a trivial thing like that of a cup of tea, which wasn't as bad she claimed it to be, was understandable to her.

"Sana", she knocked at the door, finding it close. There was no movement from the other side, she knocked again, calling her soflty, for she knew she is at the verge of those weird yet beautiful emotions and she needed attention, and affection.

"Sana, baby darwaaza khol", she pleaded and this time she heard the click followed by the retreating footsteps. Opening the door she smiled, as she saw her sitting on the floor, leaning on the bed, with knees hugged close to her chest and face snuggled in them. Her trembling body, and the almost inaudible sniffs, announced that she is crying. Ishika, slid beside her, and pulled her into a hug.

"Kya hua hai, Sana, ro kyun rahi meri jaan?", Ishika asked her, rubbing her arm to comfort her.

"Pata nahi", Ishika heard her say, and a chuckle left her lips.

"Toh phir rona kyun hai, jab pata hi nahi...pata hota reason kya hai, to samajh aata, par bina baat ke kon rota hai", she mocked, playfully.

"Main roti hun, tu bakwaas mat kar or jaa yahan se" pulling herself back from the hug, she retorted visibly angry.

"Oyee.....pagal", Ishika was quick to grab her back into her hold,and wrap her arms around her. "Acha sorry, chal ab rona band kar, yaar matlab mujhe samajh hi nahi aata hai Sidharth ko pasand aaya kya tujhme, ki woh dobara shaadi kar rha hai or woh bhi tujhse.....matlab banda ek baar agar galti karta hai toh seekhta hai, par Sidharth, bechara", Ishika mocked her again, but was greeted with the laughter, and not a punch or whack.

"Ishi....aise nahi bolte hein", she whined, and sniffed.

"Acha abhi thik hua mood",

"Nahi, mujhe kuch ho rha hai ajeeb sa", Sana stated, her condition "matlab sab acha hai, main chahti hun yeh, or main bahut khush bhi hun par pata nahi mujhko dar bhi lag raha hai, aise dhak dhak ho rha hai......sab theek toh hoga na", keeping Ishika's hand on her chest, she demonstrated her situation. Indeed it was erratic, and her hands were already turning cold out of nervousness.

"I know meri jaan....hota hai aisa, par tu relax kar, sab theek hoga, jab main hun tere saath toh tujhe lagta main kuch galat hone dungi. Tune mujhe kabhi dhyaan se dekha nahi hai agar kisi ko ek punch maara na maine woh insaan din mein taare dekhega.....dekh", she boasted hiking the sleeves of her tshirt and showcasing her non-existent biceps. Sana giggled with heavy eyes, and nodded affirmimg her words. Though she did not have the biceps and her punch might not be as hard as she claimed it to be, she knew nothing can go wrong with Ishika beside her.

"Or aaj tere aane waale precious and special days ka first step hai, toh uske aise ro kar, or aise gande muh ke saath welcome karegi bata.....tujhe life newoh opportunity di hai jo shayad hi kisi ko milti hai, a second chance, enjoy it my love, khush ho kar, smile ke saath....cherish these memories, apne budhape mein yaad krna...." and laughter erupted from her, " Reyansh ko yaad kar, khushi se.....jaanti hun uske bina kitna mushkil hai....par look at him....with him around there was no sad days, and I assure you that he wanted the same when he would not be around....mushkil hai par koshish toh kar sakti hai na"