64

"Yeh kyun?" Ishika asked baffled at sudden engulf she had by Sana, followed by a kiss to her cheeks, early in the morning.

"Aise hi" Sana grinned, smacking a kiss again. Ishika scrunched her face, and wiped her cheek where she kissed. Sana laughed, at her childish antics.

"Bol" she insisted.

"Bas unhi"

"Yaar...Sana abhi bata de"

"Kal tune jo Sidharth se kaha, uske liye.......mujhe laga tha ki shayad tu usese baat na kare.....par kal tune use sab batya jo tha tere man mein, or mujhe acha laga ki tune use bhi smajha....kuch aisa kiya jo tu nahi krti hai usually" Sana said, smiled etched on her lips. Though, not intended to, she heard them, and it made her happy, at how she opened up to him, to let him say something for himself and not just judge him bu the half story, she witnessed and the not even trying to unravel the covered painful part of the other hand.

"Han it's okay" she shrugged, nonchalantly. Showing up emotions, wanting to be praised for something that she did, that was something she never wanted. She do things because she wants to and she feels right, and do not want others let in, into her emotional side. Emotions, they have been made to be played with, and to hurt and it was better to keep them at bay and when and if not possible to, keep yourself hidden from the eyes that want to see you vulnerable. Life has taught her this. She cried, she did hurt but in the confines of her room, on her bed in the quilt unknown to anyone. That was Ishika for you.

"Yaar tu aise hamesha sadu bankar kyun ghumti hai", Sana asked at the nonchalant replied that came her way.

"aisi hi hun main", Ishika stated, and winked. Sana smiled, and agreed to what she said. She was her, with a hard exterior protecting a heart that of a child, as pure and soft as them.

"Tu toh so gayi thi na, toh tujhe kaise pata chala maine kya kha Sidharth se....pkka usi ne batya hoga....biwi ko sab batana hai", she mocked, Sana chukled, and shook her head denying.

"Nahi, main uthi thi paani lene ko, par tum dono ki baatien suni or phir mujhe paani ka man hi nahi hua"

"Saari baatien suni"

"almost"

"Ohh", Ishika was scared if she heard her telling Sidharth about her trying to kill her, and was petrified if the mention of that instance would pull her back in shell she has, with all her might broken and come out, blooming and vibrant and much better than how she was. The hollowness with Reyansh leaving for the another world will never be filled again. Reyansh made her know what mother is and what power, about which the world talks, she possess. Without him it was incomplete, the happiness it felt as if it missed an element. But how she was, not masking herself in that smile but genuinely smiling, smile that twinkled her eyes and radiated it from her smile, it kept her at calm.

************

"Maa", Sidharth's voice ringed through the hall as he descended the stairs. He was eager and excited to tell Maa, the DATE, the day they have fixed for their nuptial, the big day. The happiness has been resonating in his soul like the mellifluous music, and it hummed his heart. The eagerness, for the day to wed her, and welcome her back to him, to their home, in their room, which had in it the part of them , a little bitter and a little sweeter, amalgamating perfectly giving the perfect blend to the life. The bitterness to be expunged and superseded by the sweetness of the forthcoming. He wanted that all.

"Maa", he called for her again, a little louder.

"Aa rhi hun....itna chilla kyun rha hai, buddhi ho gyi hun time lagta hai aane mein", Maa exclaimed out of her room, breathing heavily as she paced to the hall.