22

The skeletons of the past must not hold back the dream of a new life, even though fear and regret, guilt and remorse may unsettle us during the effort to give our future a new home. Life is a four-letter word that is complicated enough that no one will ever decode its true meaning. Whether you were born into a wealthy family or a poor one, your life will be full of ups and downs. The goal in life is to minimize the down's and live a happy and inspiring existence.
Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.Be the reason someone smiles. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.

It wasn't a long time for them to forget, and it can never be forgotten. The pain and void will continue to be, but what is important is to take a step forward. The lonely days and wandering nights, have kept them eluded to sleep, to the rest. The restless heart, shook them, and shuddered them inside-out. Tossing and turning in the nights, they craved for the warmth that was felt only in each other's embrace and Reyansh's cuddle and snuggles. She cried in nights, silently, without any noise, without a hiss, covering herself in the blanket, trying to extract amiablity, which she has felt only around Sidharth. She yearned for Reyansh, who has given her tiring and sleepless nights and she never wished for those nights to cease. The blues, seems its has been the only color left in their life. But a person by your side in your solitude is blessing. Maa has held Sidharth together, and Ishika has tried in all her capabilities to hold her.

Ishika has noticed the twinkle in Rachit's eyes on seeing Sana, but whatever had happened to Sana was scaring and she can't take any chance and rush into things. She with all her heart wished for her happiness. Her gloomy or tear stricken face always broke her heart. When, some nights she visited her in her room, she would find her sleeping but with the tears running down. She can be with her in her hard times, she can also console her, comfort her what she was going through, she can sympathize with her in pain but she can't take that pain away, she can do nothing to fill that void, and may be no one can. Her Reyansh will always be only one. Ishika has seen that twinkle in Rachit today, and the way he saw Sana has given her a hope for Sana, to see her happy and to extricate the hidden sentiments.

" Sana" Ishika began after chewing over her thoughts.

"hmmm" she hummed, chopping the veggies for the supper.

"Ek baat poochun" she asked, a little spectical of her reaction

"Han" she replied in a monosyllable, still engaged, trying to dice equal sized tomatoes.

"tujhe kaisa laga woh?" Ishika asked with a playful smile. Sana's brows knitted in confusion, as she looked at her face.

"kon?" she responded.

"Are wahi Mr. Handsome aaj mila tha n Paradise mein"

"Kaisa lga matalb?" Sana again quizzed leaving the tomatoes and facing her

"kaisa laga matalb kaisa laga or kya matlab hoga" Ishika stuttered, with her glaring gaze.

"Insaan jaisa" Sana concluded, still looking at Ishika suspiciously, trying to figure what was running in her head.

"Sana" she huffed exasperated and added further, "Bata na, kaisa laga tujhe usse milke"

"Ishi main bas usese do minute ke liye mili hogi usme kaise bataun kaisa lga" she replied and turned back to dicing the equal sized tomatoes, although they were going to mashed later.

"Are mera matlab hai, how did you feel, or woh kaisa laga" Ishika piqued again poking a finger in her cheeks.

"Ishi kya hua hai tujhe, usme itna interested kyu lag rhi hai" she teased her

"Bakwaas mat kar, or main usme nahi tujhme intrested hun, tera pooch rhi hun"

"Hayyeeee mujhme kyun hai, Ishiii meri izzat khatre mein hai" Sana poked fun at her, ending into a good laugh at the horrified face Ishika had on.

"Sana", Ishika whined.

"He seems like a nice guy" she finally answered ending the ongoing quiz.

"Waise tujhe pata hai kon hai woh"

"Naah"

"Woh Rathore's ka only heir hai, Rachit Rathore" she answered, and Sana's face was glazed. She couldn't remember, but she has heard this name somewhere.

"Kya hua" Ishika spoke a seconds later seeing her confused.

"Kuch nahi,mujhe lagta hai maine phele bhi suna hai yeh naam kahi"

"Han suna hi hoga roj news main aata rehta hai"

The second of interaction earlier, and the fight that took place after that, didn't let her remember any names. All she knew was that they were falling apart before and that day they fell apart. What names were taken, whom she met, was never the question but the fact that he somewhere lacked trust in her was all that engulfed her.

********

"Good morning beta" Maa beamed as she saw Sidharth stepping down, ready for the office.

"Good morning Maa"

"Chal beth jaa main breakfast le kar aati hun"

Filling his plate with the butter laoded paranthas, she too sat down to have her tea.

"Sidharth, tune kya socha"

"Kiss bare mein maa"

"Shaadi ke baare mein" and he choked on his food. Maa laughed internally at the reaction and rubbed his back.

"Thik hai na,"

"Hmm, han Maa main thik hun.......or Maa main abhi is bare mein koi baat nhi krna chahta"

"chal jaisi teri marzi, par bacche sochna jaroor."

Nodding to her, he left for office, contemplating all her words and his thoughts that have been a farrago by now.

**********

For the very first moment when Rachit has seen her, in the coffee cafe he was smitten by her personality, and the beauty she was owner of. He has been tracking her, but knowing her to be Sidharth's wife he kept his hands off of her. But now that she wasn't with the man, he wished to be her man. Nothing was unknown to him about her, that's what he thought. Her sudden disappearance made him worry and sad too, but he still didn't loose hope. It wouldn't be wrong to say that he was stalking her. That wasn't right but anyways he did it. Started on another note, he was now on a other. He was behind her to be against Sidharth, because she was the only weakness Sidharth had, but the very first encounter with her, made him follow her for her. Of how she was doing, of what was happening around in her life. His acts were not to be appreciated, but one does things, when he stops thinking.

When after months he saw her at the orphanage, he wanted to talk to her at that very moment, but something just stopped him. He just did not want to rush and ruin everything. Seeing her twice and thrice over, he decided to take the step forward. And he did.

But he was amused to see how she was changed from the last time he saw her. Her eyes sunken in but still had the hypnotizing potent, her skin pale but so pure and flawless, and she looked weak, but her soul had the strength to fight every odd. Knowing very well she was not the caretaker, but just to have a interaction he conversed with her. As she left, he asked the person about her, and found that she was regular visitor, and how children love her and how she just loves them back and even more, and these little things were pulling him more to her. But as she looked compelled him to think about her "She looked so pale, I know she has lost her son, and things aren't good with her but the way she looked, it had hurt me. I have known her as strong woman, and I know she still is one but still there is something that is missing. But no worries, I will take care of everything. Sidharth is a fool to leave her, may be that was meant" he just had a self talk, crossing his fingers and hoping for the best for the two.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thankyou for reading. Do comment and vote and follow and share. Do whatever, but keep loving and supporting. Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤