67

She saw his eyes, they were happy, reflecting her in it. Her heart started thudding, loud enough for everyone to hear. She looked beautiful. His eyes spoke. "Thankyou", she murmured, eyes still locked.

"Don't......I did this for myself", and walked her to the holy fire, for them to be tied in order to be free.

Her eyes still transfixed at his face, as they both walked hand in hand to seat themselves near the auspicious holy fire, that was said to be the proof to their union, that would witness the love. He was so perfect for her, and she couldn't deny of how lucky she felt. His features shone in the light of the lit fire. Everyone around clapped for them, with smiles on their faces. The kids stood around Ishika and Rachit, clapping the loudest.

Smiling at his smile, she followed him, and as he turned to look at her, she was revived. Saying that his eyes had the world for her, would sound cliché and unbelievable but he did. His eyes screamed love, the undying love, not the love that remained to cute faces, and sweet smiles, but the love that was beyond love, love that was soulful. He has hurt her, so has she, because they mattered. A other part of them affected them to the extreme, and their afflictions pained them as their own, their downfall seemed to be own, and their rise uplifted the self. They were bound not to hold each other, but to let the other fly as they backed them, just like wind beneath the wide spread wings pushing you further.

The flaws were welcomed just the way virtue were. One corrected if the other went wrong, and so did the other when the things turn upside down. There were tussles and arguments and they were meant to be resolved by the end of the day. This was them.

"Baithe?", he asked her, in the softest voice possible. She nodded.

Not for once since the moment he was in sight, her eyes drifted elsewhere. His everything entranced her, to another world, where only two of them existed, while the rest ceased. In the world where no pain dared to touch them, in the world where they just stayed hand in hand, close and in tranquility, in the world where there is Reyansh, where life is complete.

He looked so handsome, in the cream colored embroidered sherwani topped with a matching shehra, and the juttis to go along. His aura screamed royalty. Every feature of his defined to perfection, his physique that had him sweat hours in the gym, but what captivated her, was his eyes and his smile.

"Sit" he said, pulling her down to sit as he didn't see her move an inch.

"Kya hua hai sweetheart, koi problem hai.....is something bothering you" he whispered only for her to hear, as she sat.

"Nahi"

"But something is troubling you, I can see it on your face.....what is it"

"Bas bahut khush hun......I never thought of what you did......overwhelmed and I don't what to do"

"Ohhh........all you need to do is....." he dragged unusally and halting, intriguing her.

"What" she asked urgently. She was overwhelmed for what he did and felt bad that she could do nothing to make this day special.

"Just smile" he told her, and she obliged as her lips turned upwards.

Panditji soon began with the mantra chants, wishing for a happy life of the two, who were soon to husband and wife- the relation made by the super power himself. To bless their lives with love and trust, and the empowerment of them. To bless them with a family, of having the fortune to be blessed with their child which will mark their love, that is born out of love. The relation would not be just about love, but of the mutual respect, about faith, about companionship in the thicks and thins. Loving someone or liking the virtues in someone was natural. Everyone does that, but when one starts to accept the flaws and embrace them too, that is when you know you have found your soulmate. Marriage is one such bond. A real marriage is not a thing of externality - not of family, religion nor finance - yet a bond between two souls that has a reality only the two of them can see. For we cannot truly become aware of this sixth sense until our soul-partner arrives.