26

With the doleful face, he slides down on the couch, with cold eyes staring in the oblivion, detached from the world that he was in. The disappointment, the indignity his mother reflected today, shattered him. The self-doubt on the upbringing, she has inculcated in him was put to shame, and it has left him wrecked and in shatters, of his doings. For what he did, he has been justifying that, and he had never put himself in the stockade of the wrong. But today, he was left to question himself. Fishing out from the closed almirah, a few files, he tried to distract himself from the gruelling pain, that he was feeling in every nerve of his body. Not able to find anything, he just threw everything that stayed in that almirah, and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. Tears trickled, mercilessly and he kept wiping them away not wanting to be weak.

As his nerves relaxed, and he felt better and light after crying out, he looked at the mess he created and sighed, but in the scattered mess, the pastel pink coloured saree caught his eyes. The beautiful saree with the intricate embroidery, in the soft fabric of organza, which has been in trend, contemporarily. As he saw it, he picked it up, and touched it, with lips upturned and brimming eyes.

"Baby, why is it so difficult for you to understand that I cant do this", Sidharth exasperated, and thumped on the bed, not seeing her cute face that, he knew is overpowering and it can melt all his anger with one look.

"Please Sidharth, kyun kar raha hai aise, maan jaa na maine kon sa hamesha ke liye jaan hai", Sana persuaded with her most exotic voice, he had his demeanour melting, as her finger traced down his face going further. "Nahi tu Ishi ko bula le but main tujhe nahi jaane dunga, I am your legally wedded husband now, and I am not allowing my wife to leave me for a week, and to be with Ishika, NO NO NO"

"Sidharthh," his name rolled out of her lips as a moan, and its effects were evident, as he balled his hands, controlling the desires that was surfacing his pretentiousness of being angry.

"Sana, why do you wanna go, usko bula le na, baby please, mujhe nahi rehna tere bagair bas abhi ho gaya, maine bol diya to bol diya" he objected. Her hands roamed on his body more carnally as she straddled him. His hands were quick to wrap around her, holding her firm in place, but his face was still masked with the fake annoyance. She smiled at his little act. He was so perfect that she sometimes felt overwhelmed with the extreme emotions this silly man stirred in her. He fumbled in his words with the slimy kisses she pressed in the nook of his neck.

"Baby, if you think.a..aise ma.....main maan jaaunga toh tu galat soch rahi hai", Sana smiled at the fumbled words, and pressed more kisses on every inch of his exposed skin, ready to rip off his clothes and paint him, with her kisses.

"Sidharthhh, please jaane de, tujhe pata hai na wohi hai, jise main family keh sakti hoon, tere or maa ke baad, toh bata kaise naa jaun, jab usko meri jarurat hai, uska break up hua hai na", she reasoned, repeating every word Ishika has told her. Ishika has just had a breakup and she was super happy from being free from annoying boyfriend, who has pestered her enough that she was compelled to take the step, and finally she was free, it calls for a celebration and thats why she called Sana.

"Yaar, dont do that now", he whined puckering his lips falling into her emotional trap, and she was quick to grab those puckered lips in hers.

"I love you, you silly man", she confessed beaming, as he laid her to bed, and they dived in love, and rode to the acme of the ecstasy in love.

It was the fourth day, that she was with Ishika, and she was badly missing Sidharth. Though it wad her who decided to be with her for a week but it didn't come out as she thought it would and all she was wanting, was to rush back to him in his arms and be there. Every day she craved for him, and when it tunred unbearable for her to be away from him, she bid bye to Ishika and was back on the fourth day. Sidharth has been worse in these four days, but he gave her own time, to be with Ishika.