28

Stars shone up in the sky like the sugar on the black marble against the sun. The dark night warmed her up in different sensation of calmness and tranquility. The soft breeze, caressed her skin, and hairs danced on their rhythm. Moon was peeking through the clouds and then hiding back in them again. The road that followed was being lit by the moonlight for one second and then dark and would light up again. Moon seemed to be in a playful mood.

Sana sat in the pod swing that rested in her balcony, gazing the moon. The moon was a warm milky glow in the sky, giving her company. The star that was twinkling just beside the ever so bright moon made her lips upturn.

"Hii" she waved at the star, as if it would wave back to her. "My Reyansh loves that star, the one closet to moon." she whispered still gazing the star studded blanket, with wonderstruck look.

As the moon continued to play, Reyansh started jumping in her lap. "Mumma see the moon" he shrieked as the moon, peeped through the clouds. She hummed,smiling and holding him.

"Mumma where is the moon now?" he questioned again, when the clouds hid the moon in it.

"Ohh......where is it?" she wondered, looking at the whole sky searching for the moon, with Reyansh.

"Mumma moon was sacred of me, woh chup gaya" he flaunted proudly when none could find the moon. Sana had a good laugh, hearing his blabbering.

"Mumma see that star, kitna bright hai, Mumma hum unko touch kyun kar paate, why are they so far" his never ending question started.

"Woh bahut door hai, and they are very hot that is why we cannot touch them and...... " she explained all she knew about the world of the celestial bodies.

"What's up buddy?" Sidharth joined a while later, fishing his work. As he came, he bent to kiss his small face, and press a kiss to Sana's lips. But before he could touch her, he was swated away like a fly by Reyansh.

"Don't touch her papa, she is my mumma" he warned. Sana laughed, while Sidharth stood dumbstruck.

"Abeyy biwi he meri" he was offeneded for not being allowed to kiss her own wife, because of his own son.

"So what, she is my mumma, and I don't allow anyone to kiss her, without my permission, so go away" he countered, and kissed Sana teasing Sidharth. Sana by now was having fits of laughter, seeing the father-son bickering.

"He is your son Sidharth" she spoke amidst her laughing, and Sidharth knew she was right. His possessiveness for Sana was even higher than Sidharth.
"Fine, I am not kissing her " he gritted his teeth and sat beside them.

"Good" he chuckled, and sat on Sana.

"Papa, why are stars so far?" Reyansh was again fanatasied by those twinkling lights.He can't just abstain from knowing every corner of the limitless stretch and the lights studded in it.

"Because if they will be close, we wouldn't be able to survive, because they radiate heat, and they have a lot of heat....." Sidharth answered and continued answering the rare and weird questions that followed. Sana saw them with eyes filled with love, with the adoration and she feared what will she ever do without the two. They were his heart and soul, without them there is no her. Her eyes glistened, with the sheer happiness, that she found in this close knit circle which had them.

She intertwined her hands into his big palm that rested on her thigh, he looked at her and brought her hand to his lips. Reyansh saw that and he was alarmed, as his possessiveness for mother surged in. " Papa" be screamed and untangled their hands, entangled his own with his mother. Sana laughed so loud, at what he did and how Sidharth's face has turned pale again.