39

"Good morning Ishi Pishi" Sana chirped, enetring Ishika's room, with the aromatic coffee. Sana was like a buoyant flower, radiant and vibrant. Ishika who was up, but didn't want to leave the bad scrunched her face, hearing Sana's loud scream, because it was now the time to leave the bed unwillingnly.

"Coffee for you mam" Sana raised the cup to her with the freshly brewed coffee. Something she found peace in, cooking. Whenever she felt stressed or when the anxiety shoots up, one could be blessed with the exotic and scrumptious delicacies. She has always loved cooking and she enjoyed it, when she cooked for Reyansh. When kids crave for those deleterious but lip smacking junk food, he only sucked on the food she cooked. And he would find that extraordinarily delicious, and so was Sidharth, home cooked food was what he desired. It was only her who always took them to eat the street foods, but occasionally.

"Sana aaj Sunday hai, or time dekh abhi its just 7, itni jaldi kyun uthi hai tu" Ishika whined, nonetheless gulped the coffee, with a satisfying groan.

"Kyunki, mera man tha jaldi uthne ka, or jaldi uthe mein kya galat hai, its healthy, and refreshing or waise bhi 7 baj gaye its not that early either" Sana rebuked her softly, making Ishika look heavenward for being lectured, the first in the morning.

"Please Sana, abhi breakfast time par continue karenge yeh okay" Ishika interrupted. Sana squinted her eyes followed by smile by the both.

"Tu na Nautanki hai bilkul Reyansh ki tarah, pata hai usko bhi subah uthana bahut mushkil hota hai" she blurted, and soon her eyes turned misty but she smiled, blinking them away. Ishika also had her emotions mirrored. Reyansh was dear to her, he was her best friend, and her only friend. Being with him, she herself behaved like a kid, just like him. They would fight like siblings, and Sana though would pretend to be annoyed, but she loved that, Reyansh smiling self and Ishika's carefree one. It was rare to see Ishika like that.

"Aaj paradise chalegi" Sana asked after a few moments of silence as both deleved into the bitter sweet memories, Reyansh had given them. It was still hard to believe that he was not with them, that they would never see him, walking and laughing and playing and annoying Ishika. It still felt like a nightmare, which everyone wanted to forget, but it was a nightmare turned reality. It was etched on their hearts like a scar, which just denied ebbing away like a part of them, in them.

"Fine, chal" Ishika nodded happily. Even she missed her little friends, little babies, and those puerile angels, the paradise have.

As they reached the entrance of the paradise the children were on their heels at once, and soon Sana and Ishika found themselves enveloped in their warmth. "Sana didi" all shrieked kissing her cheeks, one by one, showering her with the love, she craves all the time. Though they were as precious to her as Reyansh, but still that warmth, that unsaid love always lacked. It was her happy place, but here she missed Reyansh the most.

"Sana didi ke baccho, Ishi didi se kisi ko pyaar nahi" Ishika complained, feeling left out as all surrounded Sana, and were not ready to leave her any soon. Hearing Ishika, Sana chuckled and the children burst laughing while a few came to her and hugged her too. Not that they were Sana biased, but they somehow loved Sana more, but Ishika was loved no less than her.

"Ishika don't be sad, my babies love you too, but not more than me, haina baccha party " Saba teased Ishika, the kids agreed too, and Ishika smiled too.

Ritika was unusually sad. She was the most chirpiest of all and her banters and chatters hardly ever semed ending but today seems the different day, for she was quiet and glommy unlike her nature. Ritika has always been around Sana whenever she visited, but today she didn't even show up and Sana was amused and a little worried too. She wished well for these children and any harm or misfortune to them take her back to her son, her dying son, one who was whimpering in pain and she could do nothing except standing away from him like a statue.