38

Silence. The beautiful calm and serene silence. Cold breeze, and trees dancing to its melody. Soft, soothing smell, filling the environment. It was drizzling again. She sensed the calmness, and it swamped her up. The drakness, yet peaceful. The stars some visible, some still veiled. The sky still so beautiful with the half moon unrevealed. The smile adorned her face, the soft smile. Alluring and tranquil.

His smell, his touch, his soothing words, like the ointment to the wound, still lingered on her senses. Her hands slowly ran over the picture, of them. She, Reyansh and Sidharth. The perfect family. Reyansh had moustache, which Sana has drawn, on his pestering, as he wanted to look like Sidharth. And he did look like him, the baby Sidharth.

"Mumma why do Papa have a moustache and I don't" Reyansh pestered Sana. A sunday it was, and Sunday meant, answering Reyansh's why.

"Because he is big, and you are a baby" she replied, with Reyansh on her lap, while Sidharth had her feet in his lap, as he painted his toenails, to the perfection.

"But why Mumma, I am also big, I can drink my milk on my own" he reasoned, a little offended for being called small, for he considered himself a big boy, who was strong and responsible to handle everything. Sidharth and Sana both chuckled at his angry tone.

"Ofcourse, Reyansh you are a big boy, but abhi aap papa jaise bade nahi ho na, isliye nahi hai" Sana came up with another excuse, but he was still not on terms with the fact that Sidharth has moustache, and he can't.

"Sana stay still baba, dekh yeh kharab ho rahi hai" Sidharth whined, a little exasperated and pointed to her toenail with a disfigured nailpaint.

"Sidharth, yeh jaanbhuj kar kiya hai na" she admonished, seeing her nails. Her dainty and small feets with pink nailpaint on, and a toe-ring looked so marital. She loved wearing those. She felt the nuptial bliss, with that toe-ring on. He smirked as his thumb sensually rubbed over her feet. "No sweetheart, tu hil rahi hai toh kaise lagega," he said, smiling playfully seeing her toes curl with the desire and carnality.

"Sidharth" Sana whispehered, pushing her feet more in his tummy, in irritation. He smiled, at her knowing very well, she wants him to stop teasing her.

"Mumma, mujhe bhi chaiye muche just like papa" Reyansh demanded turning her face to him, making her go red.

"Baby par abhi kasie ho skte hai aapko"

"Mummma, pleaseeeeee" he pleaded with those most innocent eyes, which had both of them wrapped around his fingers. She kissed his cheeks.

"Acha go get a marker" she told him, and he jumped in excitement, for being granted with his wish.

"I love you Mumma" he squealed running to get the marker. As he left Sidharth pulled her, closing the gap.

"Mumma, I love you" Sidharth whispehered nuzzling his nose on her cheeks making her giggle, as she felt ticklish.

"I love you to daddy" she moaned, as her hands enetered his T-shirt, and roamed on his body which was the result of his rigorous workout. He growled and took a chunk of flesh of her chubby, pink soft cheeks, between his teeth giving it a soft bite, as she turned the seductress and teased him. His hands too roamed on her bare body beneath the fabric. "Sidharth..." the sweet exotic voice echoed in the silent hall as his big palm gropped on her flesh and his lips fused with her for the urgent kiss.

"Sidharth Reyansh will see" she managed to say amidst the sweet torture, and when her own body was being lax with his every touch, and his every word.

"He will not see...."

"Mumma" Reyansh came shrieking with the marker in his hands, and was puzzled seeing his parents flushed and panting.