32

Laughing like mad, these two forgot everything. Everything that they were in, that they had between them and everything around. It was just them in that moment. The bare selves of them without any inhibitions. May be the dogs aren't that bad. Sana was still laughing remembering herself being scared of those dangerous preying life form while Sidharth has turned a silent spectator to the supercalifragilistic women with the contagious laughter which turned his lips upwards so effortlessly. He was saturated with happiness seeing her so elated. Her smile was like the rainbow, so beautiful and endearing, that can lighten up everyone and everything around. His heart bounced and lurched with the sheer felicity. He was smiling, ear to ear, seeing her, so free, so happy and so calm. This is what he wished for, for her, for himself and for them. The moment was captured by him, within his heart, forever, he knew it. He missed her, so much he realized in this minute. He has yearned for her everyday. But the blinding anger has always overpowered his sanity.

Hearing only her voice resonating, she turned silent and looked at him gazing her with undisturbed eyes, and she was all red in her face. Her eyes wandered around trying to dodge his unwavering gaze, and unknowningly she blushed, at the thought of him looking at her so intently and lovingly. Her toes curled with tingling, just with his look, and finger fidgeted, and played with her duppata.Not able to meet her eyes with him, she whispered "Sidharth"

"Hmm" the monosyllabic reply was heard. Sidharth can not look anywhere apart from her. She was a complete world in herself and the world that stood in front was more alluring and captivating for him than the world around.

"I need to go now, bye", she fumbled, but she did not want to leave, she wanted to stay, she wanted him to stop her, she wanted to be loved like the way he was doing now. For some reasons, the anger, the complaints, the despise everything took the back seat and eventually faded, in that moment. Hearing her, his face fell, he didn't want her to go, he wanted to talk more, he wanted to just sit beside her and stare her as she blabber, but he still do not have the right to stop her too. It felt inappropriate do that.

"Sh..Shall I..I come along" he aksed hesitantly.

"No Sidharth, its okay, I will go" she declined him politely, but she wasn't wanting to, she wanted him to accompany her, here and on every path of the life. His chances being seen by Ishika were high and it was fraught with danger.

"Are you sure" he tried his luck again.

"Yes Sidharth I am sure, bye" bidding him bye she left smiling, leaving him blushing this time. It felt so like the teenage love, where the two, sneaks out to meet. It felt good and wonderful. He kept a look at her until she was out sight, rubbing his nape and shaking his head at his acts he also left.

Sana was in the stupor of the moment and her face was ornamented with the radiant smile which was not ready to leave her any soon. The real genuine smile, which was there only with Sidharth. It titillated her senses so blissfully. As she entered, brightening like the morning sun, Ishika pounced on her and hugged her dearly.

"I am sorry Sana, maine bolna hi nahi chaiye tha woh sab, main hi pagal hun, Sorry" Ishika apologized, as she has all the while been blaming herself for making her sad, and her leaving.

"It's okay chill kar" Sana understood her dilemma and also that she was just being protective like the families are. She patted her back smiling at her.

"Tu thik hai" Ishika asked as she withdrew from the hug.

"Perfect" Sana exclaimed, gleefully.

She really looked perfect and happy, and Ishika was contented.A while later, feasting on the lip-smacking dinner both went off to bed.