84

"Le icecream kha" Ishika gave Sana the ice cream she got from the canteen for the two of them. Sana was feeling too hot, despite the blasting AC. She was sweating and perspiring. Ishika looking at her breathing high and deep, got worried and asked her to visit a doctor, to which she denied instantly. Hospitals they gave her whiplash.

"Sana, I think you should see a doctor, this is not normal." Ishika, the good friend, her soul sister, expressed her worry.

"Thik hun main Ishi, ho jata hai kabhi kabhi, it's normal"

"It is, when you are running or doing a certain physical work that might exhaust you, but tu abhi AC mein baithi hui, and yet sweating" Ishika debated.

"Oye chill kr kudiye" she shrugged and giggled at her rolling eyes. The typical Ishika. "Or yeh bata, kya scene hai tera, Rachit ke saath."

Just the mention, and Ishika felt the heat rising up, her spine and flushing her cheeks.

"Hoye oyee blush and all" Sana teased, dramatically. "Tu thik hai na baby, you are sweating, I think you should see a doctor.....ek doctor bhi pata hai mujhe, nice doctor.....DR. Rachit" and Sana laughed loud, at the morphed, gobsmacked, wide-mouth Ishika.

"Ku....kuch bhi mat bol" Ishika tried escaping. Discussing about her feelings, about what she has felt all the while, what her heart desires, to put forth herself bare and open, has always been difficult for her. Though she is the closet to Sana, yet many of her talks have always been confined to her mind and heart only. Not that Sana wasn't a good friend, she was, more than a good friend, much more than a friend. A family. She sometimes feels she is blessed that life gave her the power to choose her own family.

Despite that she always kept her heart locked for everyone. Everything that happened, that she felt, that she beared, remained confined within her. Today the sudden ambush perturbed her. She wanted to talk about, for the first time she wanted to tell her feelings to someone, to Sana because it was the first of many first when she felt the lacking confidence about her desicion. Where she feared of a heartbreak, before even surrendering it, or may she already did. Yet the constraints still present.

"Bol" Sana urged again, seeing her zoning out again, and more often nowadays.

"Kya bolun, isme bolne ke liye kya hai" though fighting herslef to break through the wall, she remained behind it, still confined and secured.

"Oyeeee, bata na yaar" Sana pestered, licking the icecream. The ice-cream satisfying her like nothing ever did. The delectable, chocolate flavour, with those crunchy chocolate chips, never felt so pleasurable and delicious as it did now.

"Umm.....kya bataun isme batane ke liye kya hai.....we are....we are good friends, really good friends"

"Hmm.....good friends, that's nice. Warna jaise tumlog ladte ho, I never thought you two can ever be friends"

"Hum abhi bhi ladte hain, bahut ladte hein......woh mujhe humseha tang krta hai or phir main tang krun agar toh he makes faces at me" Ishika ranted, glinting, and glimmering, with fondness and affection. Its love her heart scoffed back at her and she denied that instantly. It might be, but the what ifs, she has, creeping through her always, has compiled her to shut herself off from the screams of her heart, and thud of her heart, the tingles of her body to his every action. Not every her mind gave back, sometimes they enrage her too.

"Yaar acha banda hai, he is good, and humble person, tu usese apni feelings share kr skti hein....

"Konsi feelings" Ishika cut her words in between not even listening to what she has to say.

"Koi si bhi, like what you feel, what have kept you distraughted, samajh rhi hai, woh aisa hai, that one can lean on him when in Trouble" Sana concluded, but her brows furrowed and she asked further "waise tujhe kya laga...."