53

Hearing her, his heart went on a topsy turvy ride, and he was overwhelmed with the extreme emotions. Throat was choked up with his continuous efforts to not let those tears come out, and ruin the moment as beautiful as this, which had only love in it, which was as pure as white, that had their vulnerable self, and them in their most stronger version. Physical weakness can be overcome with time, and can be healed, but the drain of power that emotions cause, leave a deep impact, and at times no time can heal it. With the loss as big as theirs', they felt the same, when left alone. But as they came together they knew the void can never be filled, but it could channel the new found strength into creating goodness, and love around.

Her soft little palm, held his face in hers, and pulled it closer, ceasing the little gap. Her heart was running wild, and his was being erratic with the warmth. The thumb rubbed over his stubbled cheeks, she has always loved that light stubble on him. He looked more alluring, and tempting to her, the rugged look the stubble gives to him, made him more handsome. But at times she has disliked it too, when he would knowingly and for his fun, would prick to her cheeks, and leave her feeling ticklish. The gap that was there, was reduced to nothing as she joined her plump soft pink tinted lips to his. It was an explosion, and they both felt the tremors, running down their bodies. She grazed her lips, soflty devouring the completeness. All his attempt to not cry, came crashing as he felt her lips on his. He was liberated, he was elated, he was carefree, and the moment was euphoric. She felt his tears, mixing in with kiss, and she kissed him more harder. Pulling her closer, as humanly possible, he deepened the kiss, pouring in the pain in the lost year, pouring in the love he has for her, and seeking the same from her. Her soft plump lips, were sweeter, and he wondered if time has made that happen or it was the craving, that made him feel so.

Tearing away, she leaned joining their forehead, with the broadest grin on her face. He was no different, with his eyes closed, and the face glowing with the serenity, he was at calm, at utmost peace. Never he would have think his peace was where, she was. But the distance, the separation that life threw at them, how the situations turned to be against them, has made them realize how in love they are, and even if they try, they are meant to be. The creation of God, can't be altered at wish, and whims of a being who was just being played by him. He has to abide by, what the power decides.

"Sidharth", Sana whisphered, and the face being so close, fanned him with the hot whiffs of her minty breath.

"Hmmm"

"Jawab?"

"Huhhh?"

"Will you marry me?", she asked, now looking at him, the radiant smile adorning her face, and a peaceful smile on his.

"Maine phele poocha hai". he countered, giving a way to her adorable pout.

"Abhi maine phele poocha Sidharth", she was adamant to get the answer, rather to give answer.

"NO", he denied, with a hint of mischeviousness to it. Sana was shocked at first, but grabbing the playfulness, she stated "Okay, don't marry me. I will marry you, be ready", and giggled. He widen his eyes, failing at his attempt, nonetheless he wanted this, and he was never denying to it. He tried to play a little with her, but she turned to be smart at catching it, and leaving him speechless.

He mirrored her expression, and bent forward whispering "I love you, sweetheart" making her heart flutter. It was not the first time, he was verbalizing it, but every time he does, her heart did flutter and it will keep doing untill the end. There was a freshness to it, everytime.

"Shit" Sana muttered, biting her tongue as she forgot everything around. Her face had worry lines, and a red tint as if being caught red handed. He couldn't understand the swift transition of her moods. He never had understood those quick changes, and he knew for a fact that he can never comprehend them.