35

"Sana.....shhhh please relax kar, please baby bas kar please," Ishika pacified as Sana cried hysterically "chal ghar chal". Nothing, not a words that Ishika said registered in her mind. The heinous stint, that Abhay pulled on her again, the disgusting touch, her bosy felt was burning her. She looked around, people were enjoying in the party. Why?? Why was it always her? The question slapped across her face brutally, thinking herself to be the ill-fated. Ishika was continually rubbing her arm, trying to comfort her, but all in vain. as she sobbed louder. Sana turned to look at her, and those lifeless eyes, scared Ishika, it broke her heart more to see her like a wrecked doll. "Please" Sana begged but said nothing after.

"Please" she begged again and hugged Ishika as tight as she could. Her limbs felt numb to move, she felt helpless foe being prey to that man again, and do nothing. Her body felt so filthy to her, that she hated to touch it.

"Ishika leave me, don't touch me, I am dirty" Ishika was taken back by the sudden push, but she didn't let her go. She held her tight, for she knew what was she feeling.

"Sana relax, kuch nahi hai okay, kuch nahi hai," Ishika assuaged her, not letting her fight alone, and not letting her feel ill about herself, not letting her cower back beacause of the ill minded people like him, not letting her lose, and not letting her fall.

"Come, lets go back to home" she cooed softly, and held her hand and started walking towards the exit. Sana was dazed and petrified. Moving a step ahead, felt the most laborious task to do. Not here but in life in too. Whenever she decided to move one step ahead, the circumstances that followed pushed her two steps back.
Rachit saw Ishika and Sana leaving and he ran in their direction to stop them.

"Sana" he gasped seeing her bewildered state. Her puffy eyes, and dishevelled appearance puzzled him. "What happened?" he aaked looking at Ishika.

"Nothing " Ishika replied, trying not to create a issue out of their problems.

"Are you okay?" he asked again, this time looking at Sana nodded.

"Are you guys leaving"

"Hmm...ya actually Sana is not feeling well so"

"Okay, come I will drop, you look tired" he offered, and both girls followed him.

"But Rachit you will be needed here" Sana spoke almost inaudible, for she would never want any loss to his work and the hard work they all have put in.

"Are its okay, you are important.....right now, there are many people and they can look after. Come" he insisted. Waiting for a cab, at this hour and after what happened was not pleasing.
Rachit was clearly distressed, with Sana crying continuously. He didn't knew what had occurred that has made her so disturbed, but he knew for sure that something very unpleasing has definitely happened.

Sidharth came out of the building with a burning rage and his eyes searched for Abhay, like a lion does to its prey. He was mad, and so mad that he could have torn Abhay apart into pieces. He screamed from deep within and it felt like its wasn't from his mouth, but by the unleashed demon within him. All he felt was anger, anger for not able to protect her, anger at how Abhay even dared to come close to her, anger for being a disappointment to her and anger for breaking the promise to protect her.

"I swear I am not gonna spare you if any happens to him", "Just leave", "You did this to him", his own words and the bitter accusations sliced his heart and he hissed registering those words. He remembers, how she winced when he held her arm. "She was hurt" he mumbled apologetically, as the reality thrashed him brutally.

He cursed himself a thousand times for being blind to her pain, for being inattentive to those dried blood stains, to those cuts on her arms and to her trembling body, and just seeing his own pain. "Fuck man" he cursed himself.