2

The morning wasn't pleasant. Today they had to visit the doctor and every visit to doctor made them realize how every moment they are loosing the hope that Reyansh had unknowingly given them for a 'us'. Both knew, for he would not have been a part of their lives, they would not have been a part of each others life.

Every routine check-up shook them inside out. Sana knew what was coming today and as always she wanted to somehow not be a part of it. But the pleading innocent eyes of Reyansh had the ability to wrap her around her fingers, and she would have walk to the doctor with them. Reyansh hated visiting the doctor but icecream bait hooked him for it. Not only him, but Sana and Sidharth also feared the visit to the hospital. Today was no other day.

"Baby....aaj na mumma ko bahut important kaam hai aaj only papa will go with you, but aap strong ho na aap darna mat okay.....mumma will pray for you" Sana Sweet-talk Reyansh, she was so soft to him, so tender, unlike how she was with Sidharth, fierce and fire, rough and rude. But that was a whole different thing to think about.

"No Mumma, if mumma not coming main bhi not going.....haina papa" Sidharth was someone who always agreed to whatever he said, he wanted him to always smile and nothing was there which he could deny to his baby, and that was why he was with Sana, when her presence had the ability to burn his body in disgust.

"Ofcourse baby....mumma will come" he replied back with the most adorable smile and Reyansh jumped on his lap making Sidharth warm to his love as he kissed his face.

After the one sided argument Sana was primed, while grabbing the medical files she felt herself being pushed harshly against the wall.
"Listen Sana.... jab tumhe pata hai he doesn't go without you then why do you always have to act pricey and want people to run behind you and please you....don't you love your son enough to agree to what he ask for....sometimes I doubt is he even your son" Sidharth was pissed off at her every time behaviour and he lashed it out on her. Sana felt her already pained heart a little more bruised on the amateurish accusations on her love for Reyansh.

Pushing him back, with a force that he tumbled but balanced himself, she yelped "Mr. Sidharth Shukla, I would want you to never interfere in my matters and if you can't understand what I feel everytime I go there then please shut your mouth. You are a father Sidharth, not a mother."
Sidharth was about snap back at her when Reyansh's voice grabbed their attention.

"Ohooo.....aap dono abhi romance kar rahe ho....abhi time nahi hai...when we will come back then aap continue karna okay" he giggled and his parents had their faces morphed. They were broken and burning in guilt for lieing to him, for giving a happy family which is not happy even for a second without him, and which is just a shattered glass with no possibility of gaining its shape. It was held by him and these pieces had the potent to hurt him deeply.

Sidharth was quick to sweep him off the floor in his arms and ignoring his words he walked out with him to make their way to the hospital.

It has been an hour since they were in the hospital for checkup and the worried face of the doctor was not a happy thing.

"Sidharth and Sana for the time being all we could say is, he is stable but for how long we can't decide." He informed and their faces got the folds.

"Isn't there any option, please do something doctor" Sidharth pleaded him and his voice broke. Sana was quick to hold his hand and gave a little squeeze making assuring him for the best. They both had their hearts in him and they can't ever think of what already was told.

"Surgery is the only option Sidharth, but we can't assure you that he will be fine after that" Sana was in tears, after all her trying to stop them, they still rolled down her cheeks and she harshly wiped it away.

"Till the time we get him ready for surgery, take the best care of him, and I know it goes without saying but as I doctor its my duty" Dr. added on and they nodded their head in understanding.

Sana was laid in bed with a sleeping Reyansh. She caressed his face lovingly and kissed his little fingers. He was injected with certain medicine and its affect pulled him into slumber. Sana has cried her heart out on the way seeing her little baby compelled to sleep with the medicinal effect . He looked pale and silent. She hated it. His naughtiness, his jumping around the her and him talikng gibberish, his annoying her, and his saying mumma I love you, is what she loved.

Sidharth's condition was no less although he wasn't crying with tears but his heart bleed everytime he see him sleep with the medicinal effects. He loved him demanding for a drive, him asking him for a icecream and him sitting on him and punching him like a pro boxer, those soft didn't effect him a bit, but they warmed his heart with a immense love of this little boy.

Sana came out of the room, hearing the sounds coming and she felt her inside burn when she saw Anahita, Sidharth's secertary in her house, close to her husband. She still was not able to cope with his closeness with anyone.The way she was clinging on him was pinching her heart. She tried to avert from the sight but it was not in her control. Pacing towards them she stated coldly "Sidharth I need to talk to you"

"I think you can see I am busy" Sidharth words left a smirk on Anahita's face. Sana was boiling within but controlling the anger she again repeated "I need to talk to you Sidharth, now, and Ofcourse I can see what has kept you so busy" she taunted him eyeing at the closeness.Sidharth was so into work that he didn't realize the closeness. Jerking Anahita's hand away from his thigh he got up sighing and followed Sana to the room. Anahita was left fuming at the look Sana gave her before leaving.

"Bitch" she cursed Sana and sat their quietly.

"What"

"I don't want your flings in my home" Sana stated with a straight face. Sidharth felt the bile rising in him at the choice of her words.

"Fling, seriously I know Sana you don't have a mind then why do even try.......and anyways how does that affect you" closing the gap between them and pressing himself against her with her thumb caressing her cheeks, he hushed "or is it affecting you sweetheart" Sana felt her demeanor loosing. She pushed him and he smirked but the smirked was wiped when she said "I don't care, but just don't bring them to my house and let me remind you are still my husband, and you are still tied to me" and she walked away banging the door.

Dard pehle se hai zyaada

Khud se phir yeh kiya wada

Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaanAab na pehle si baatein hain

Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain

Raaz yeh dil ka

Na ho bayaan

Ho gaya ke aasar koi hum pe nayi

Humsafar mein toh hai

Humsafar hai nahi

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thankyou for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. Please share it and make it reach masses.

Lots of love.