65

"I missed you" he confessed, resting his head on hers, with eyes closed.

"Same, mera bhi" and the giggle resonated after.

"Pagal", he chuckled and sighed in contentment, promising himself to do all he could to be blessed with those mellifluous giggles till he breathes his last. That was her, any moment beside her never felt dull. She was his light, which he pushed away on his own. She was his calm, and he needed every bit of it. The silence as this, never felt more beautiful. It was her arms that has always enveloped him in an unknown comfort, letting him loose himself. He wondered, if all that was justified for them? NO. Life was not fair to them and the distance that emerged between them left them in shatters, broken, in despair, in fury toward life more than they thought they have for each other, in tears for the invincible excruciating pain slicing their hearts open, letting it to bear the torments ahead.

But this moment, it was a like the chilled water that goes down your throat in a hot scorching day. It was like the ice to the burn, the clam that moon reflects, the breeze along the coast of the sea with low sides washing the feet that were entrapped in the shoes for the whole day. Her, in his arms giggling, her embracing him tighter, fearing for the same but this time holding tighter and not letting go. It was enough. His lips pressed to the side of her head, soflty. The fears were not washed away, the pain was not gone either, the hurting heart was still to be healed completely , but the string of the trust, of hope, of faith, in 'us', it let them tranquilize and loose up a bit, from the non stopping hustle-bustle of life.

"How did you climb?" he asked.

"Rachit ne help kiya", she apprised and next moment pulled herself away, cursing her for forgetting him.

"Kya hua?", he asked baffled, at the suddenness

"Main bhul gayi, Rachit abhi bhi window ke bahar hai....bechara bekar mein usko pareshaan kiya", she leaned on the window and saw him, scrolling through his phone, waiting for her. She instantly called him and asked him to leave, and she would call when to leave. He politely denied and insisted that he would wait, till she comes.

"Kyu aayi uske saath?" he asked, a little hint of possessiveness in his voice as he leaned on her peeking to see Rachit. He has been aware of the liking Rachit had for Sana, and it did irk him sometimes seeing him around her. Not that he doubted her or even him, considering his promise, but him being her husband couldn't stop himself for feeling the certain way.

"Toh kiske saath aati?", she turned around and stood facing him. He looked amazingly handsome to her, he has always been, but in that moment he looked much more beautiful and adorable than he has ever been to her. Why? No reasons. Her palm reached up to his cheeks and caressed it.

"Gate se aa jati, mujhe call kar deti main aa jata....par uske saath kyu aayi?"

He was irritated for nothing, she laughed at him, and pulled him by his neck planting a kiss to his cheeks.

"Main surprise karna chahti tujhe, toh nahi call kiya or gate se nahi aa sakti or uske alwa koi or nahi hai jo abhi meri help kar skta tha" her fingers crawled to his bare chest, owing to the two unbuttoned buttons and moved in incoherent patterns.

"Tujhe pata hai woh tujhe like kart hai" he stated still irked and not convinced with her reason to come along with him, and she burst into a fit of laughter. She was sure he had not seen him and Ishika together, and pinched his cheeks.

"Tune use Ishika ke saath nahi dekha kya kabhi......baby woh mujhe like nahi karta...main uski bas friend hun but mujhe aisa lagta hai ki Ishika uski more than friend hai", she said still laughing.

"Matlab" he was confused. Rachit was the one who has let him know his feeling for her back then and also that Sana was aware of the same.

"Matlab" she stopped laughing, but giggles were still alive "Matlab yeh hai, ki main kaafi time se notice kar rhi hun dono ko.... I feel ki kuch hai koi bonding hai, ek understanding develop ho rhi hai dono main.......or Ishika she is so much open to him, uske liye toh bas ek outsider hi hai na or she is just closed off to everyone else behind the door of our home.....but uske saath alag hai....maine notice kiya hai....and I believe yeh kuch toh hoga"