14

She left early the next day. Reyansh was still asleep but Sidharth was awake. He saw her and her face told him that she wasn't feeling good about something, that something was troubling her. He wanted to know it what was troubling her, so he reluctantly asked her "Sana, kya hua.....you seem off today, everything okay?"

"Hmm, everything is okay", she replied nonchalantly. He kept looking at her face, but nothing looked like okay, he could not point on anything that can be troubling her except work, but work can't trouble her, he knew that too. He walked up to her and pulled her in hug, and as he did all her tensed nerves calmed.

"Relax okay, everything is fine and everything will be fine, jo bhi tu kar rahi hai woh perfect hoga, okay, stay calm and don't stress yourself", and his words did relax her a bit. Breaking the hug she looked at him, in his eyes and whisphered a thankyou. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "All the best, you will do great okay", he boosted her energy.

The whole day she was as busy as a bee, and she absolutely hated it. She wants to be with Reyansh at home and then work and it was really taking a toll on her. She was easily tempered and would shout on people for even the smallest of mistakes. She didn't knew what was going wrong in her system. Everyone was bewildered to look her like that. She was the calm and most soft spoken person they have in the firm and this outburst was something they had never expected.

Ishika could feel the tensed nerves of her friend, but the work can't be the only reason to it. She has conducted much bigger shows than this gracefully without even a crinkle of stress on her.

"Sana will you please tell me what is wrong with you" she barged into her scattered cabin. There were discarded papers strewn all over. Desingns were ragged on as if she would kill it.

"Ishika please leave, I am in no mood to entertain you today" she sternly spoke trying not to yell. She was feeling sqeuamish and she don't know why. Every fucking thing was annoying to her.

"Sana" she got a hold on her wrist and dragged her out of her cabin to her. The looks of the others were not very pleasing to her.

"Ishika leave" she jerked her. hand away and turned to go back, but was again stopped by her.

"Sit here" her words were authorative.

"I don't want too, I have work" she rebelled.

"Even I do, so just shut up and sit there"

Sana unwillingly did as told and her eyes started to well up. Ishika was on her side. "Kya hua tujhe, what's troubling you Sana bata" she consoled her rubbing her arm.

"Pata nahi Ishika, I am just feeling very annoyed and frustrated, and I get more angry because I don't know why do I feel the way I do" she sobbed.

"Is it about Sidharth, did you guys had a fight again?" she asked unsure of her reaction.

"No, Ishika its not, but I don't know I am not feeling good about anything, everything is just so gloomy around me. Pata nahi kya ho rha hai mujhe lag rha hai I am loosing everything, everything is slipping away, and I am trying to hold it but I can't I am scared Ishi, I am scared" she sobbed louder. Ishika hugged her and comforted her.

"Its okay to be not okay sometimes, its fine to feel a certain way which yoh usually don't feel. But it doesn't mean that you only think of that hai na, sab sahi hai, sab acha hai or jo nahi woh ho jaaega, tu please pareshaan mat ho and you really look horrible when you do so, wait.... are you by any chance pregnant Sana, tabhi itne mood swings ho rhe hai" she joked. Sana glared her for a good minute and then they both broke into laughter. Sana have never been so lucky, as she felt now.

"Thank you" she genuinely thanked for understanding her and making her understand the things too.

"I love you, and you deserve love a lots and lots of love" Ishika cooed smiling and kissed her cheek. "Chal lets do some real work" she added further.

...............

Mr. Sinha was seated in the conference and still the last design was in the making. Sana was the head yet she wasn't able to attend the meeting, for the last design in her hand. She apologized sincerely to the people in the meeting and told that Ishika will be the one representing her.

Mr. Sinha was a handsome man, with a very attractive aura around him. He was in his early thirties, and single. Rumours of him and any girl would spread like fire and the media people didn't wait a second more to tag him as the 'womaizer'. But he was fixated, when it comes to business. He was quite a charmer and had flirtatious nature. It was almost an hour that he was waiting for the last design.

"When can I have look at the last piece, Mr. Singh?" he questioned, the head of the company.

"It's ready sir, if you allow I will get to you in a minute", he stuttered, because he didn't know where had the progress reached.

"Here it is Sir.", Sana barged in with the designs, the very next moment. Mr. Abhay Sinha, was waiting for her more, than he was for the design. When he came there and didn't see her, he felt annoyed. He had his eyes on her since the very first day and when she came in, his eyes shined with something which could not be categorised good.

They went through the last master piece and it was finalised that they will have the show the very next day. Things were brought to the conclusion, and finally Sana felt a little light and free. As everyone was leaving the conference Sana was stopped by Mr Sinha.

"Yes sir" she replied politely with a smile. He tried to speak something but said nothing as he opened his mouth a few times before he finally spoke.

"Ummm.actually...I think....I mean can we have a dinner tonight". Sana didn't saw this coming. She looked at her watch it was already late, and she has been doing it for a few nights. Being late was upsetting for Reyansh and her.

She smiled and very politely refused him "Sorry sir, I would have come had it not been late and my son must be waiting, I had promised a dinner with him, I am so sorry". He just smiled in understanding and forwarded his hand for a handhshake. "Its Okay", and the way his thumb rubbed the back of her hand, somehow didn't go well with her. She pulled her hand back and left for home mumbling a sorry.

"She is so soft", Abhay smirked, the evil smirk.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading. Do not forget to comment and vote. Please pretty people do comment. I am seeing the comments reducing. Please let me know if you are finding it boring or very much stretched. I will try to keep up with your expectations.

Lots of love 💖💖💖💖💖