27

"She is fine, but no irresponsible behaviour towards your health. You need to take care of yourself and most importantly be happy" the doctor advised, prescribing the necessary vitamins.

"Don't worry doctor, I will take care of her" Ishika chimed in, making Sana roll her eyes and doctor smile.

"Take care" wishing her well the doctor left, and so does Ishika for getting done with the discharge formalities.

Sidharth woke up with a hammering head. "Ahh" he groaned holding his head between his hands. The night was spent in alochol and the beating head was the ramification of it. He drank untill the memories faded,untill he could remember nothing, untill everything seemed blur and moving, but even in that state Reyansh and Sana's face, with them covered in wires with those cacophonous beeping machine denied leaving him.

Alcohol is such a convenient way to escape reality. Just drown in it and you are in the world of your hallucinations and utopia. But was it the real way to deal with the problems. No. Stand up, own your mistakes, and rectify them. Understand your problem and you will find the solution within it. Getting off the couch, he waddled and fell back on the couch as everything felt dizzy.

"Peeni hi nahi chaiye thi" he babbled. "Par ab pi li hai toh kar kuch, aaj toh maa ayengi bhi nahi dekhne" he continued with his ranting. He knew he has upset Maa enough, and he need to pacify her, but first he needs to get himself cured with this hangover.

Lumbering, he enetered the kitchen, only to find it empty with a plate of poha. He sighed in exhaustion and made a lemonade. Gulping it down, relived the after effects of alcohol. 15 minutes later when he felt a little better he sauntered to Maa's room. It was time to talk about the elephant in the room.

"Maa" he called softly. Maa was having her breakfast, with soft music in the background. She looked at him, as he called her and without reciprocating continued eating.

"Maa, please atleast listen to me once" he pleaded entering the room, but standing at distance from her, because he knew her mother and there can be chance of being blessed with a chain of slaps.

"Maa" he started again when she didn't respond for long.

"Maa....please"

"What do you want me to listen?" Maa snapped making him cower back.

"Maa, please"

"Speak"

"I know Maa this is stupid of me to do it, but Maa I was completely blinded by my anger. No, I am not justifying it, the event that followed one after other just made me mad. She didn't pick up the call, when we both have decided to never do that. Reyansh was only asking for her and I was not able to let his plea go unheard. And it made me more angry. We lost Reyansh Maa, only him asking for Sana was running in my mind and I couldn't hold myself from saying such harsh words. I never realized that she was equally in that pain." Sidharth harped on the past.

"And do you think what you did is right? " she questioned.

"No"

"Come here". With slow movements and hesitation he stood beside her.

"Sidharth, what have you done beta, you just blamed her for the situation and for how the life was turning. Kya tune kabhi janne ki koshish ki uska phone off kyun tha, nahi, tune bas bol diya. Jo tune kiya galat tha, or main abhi bhi iss baat ke liye naraz hun tujhse. Par tune uska dil dukhaya hai, dukhaya hi nahi tune uska dil toda hai Sidharth. Now its your turn to make her happy. Wo maaf karegi ya nahi yeh uska faisla hoga, par tu apna farz nibha. She has been the best, at everything, but my son now it's your turn to make her feel the best. Aur main abhi bhi naraz hun so get out of my room" Maa very calmly made him understand what he did. She was upset and she is upset but just like him she can't do the same mistake. Anger. It has the power to destroy the strongest of the relationships and so does the words. Sidharth grabbed those words and understanding everything she said, he left the room but not before kissing her cheeks.

********

Mr. Ajay Singh was visibly anxious for the upcoming meeting, with Rachit. On the other hand Rachit was excited for the upcoming meeting. He has been informed by his manager that Sana has rejoined the Mile High Style.

The meeting was fixed for 11 am. Since Sana was no more the head designer, she wasn't a part of it, but Ishika has informed her about the big deal.

"Pata hai Sana, aaj na hamari meeting Rachit Rathore ke saath hai, do you believe that" Ishika overly excited.

"Han Ishika you are telling me this for the 100th time. Pata hai mujhe and I hope the meeting goes well." Sana responded, but the uneasy feeling that comes with Rachit being discussed didn't leave her. She tried hard to remember him but she couldn't.

"Han Sana kitna beneficial hoga yeh alliance, if it happens or iske toh waise bhi double fyade hai, hum usko taad bhi paaenge, I mean he is so hot" she breathed, fanning herself.

"Hum??....... Hum nahi Ishika, tu" Sana replied laughing at her sister.

"Main hi kyun tu bhi taad lena, tera konsa tax lag rha hai" the mischievous glint in her eyes, confused Sana.

"Kya chal rha hai tere deemag mein" Sana cocked her eyebrows.

"Kuch nahi....." grinning she added "main toh bas bol rhi thi ki hot ladka hai" and grin widened.

"Pagal" she smacked her head playfully.

********

As the meeting unfolded, Rachit eyes were stuck on Sana. Though she was not supposed to be a part of the meeting but Mr. Singh very well knew what wonderful designer she is so he insisted her to join them in the meeting and here she was seated with them in the conference room.

The design were being presented, Rachit had his full concentration at what was shown but nothing interested him, as much as doing nothing Sana does. Her beautiful eyes that were wide with concentration on the slideshow made his lips turn up, the pen fiddling in her fingers was distracting to him.

"Beautiful" the words escaped his mouth like woosh of air and no one heard that.

As the presentation ended, and as the light lit up he averted his gaze but the red hue was on show.

"Sir, I hope you have liked the presentation" Mr. Singh started.

"Hmm.....ya Ofcourse and I would be happy collaborating with the Mile High." Rachit responseded with a smile.

"Oh.....it will be our absolute pleasure working with you"

"So, I will send the papers needed for the formalities by tomorrow" he stood up, extending his hand. Mr. Singh obliged. Sana was happy for the company's new project.

"Mr. Singh, if you don't mind I would like to select the team" he offered.

"Ofcourse please" Mr. Singh nodded happily"

"Okay I will let you know the name by tomorrow"

The meeting was concluded on a happy note, with the deal being finalised. Sana was happy for the new heights the company will be reaching with this project.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thankyou for reading. Do comment and vote and follow and share. Do whatever, but keep loving and supporting. Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤