Chapter 224

Toby's POV: Chapter 224

Obviously, I meant my last line as a joke, but Spencer must have taken it a little too seriously. Sprite was now all over her sandwich so I quickly gave her my tuna sandwich.

"You barely ate any of this, Tobes," she said, blushing, and trying to change the topic.

"I'll eat when I go back home."

The rest of the meal was mostly consumed in silence and me checking my phone to see missed calls and texts from Marie.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"What's up?"

"Just a couple of calls from Marie," I said truthfully.

"Why does that make you groan?" Spencer asked as the waiter brought us our bill. I took out my wallet to pay, but she beat me to it. "Tobes, it's the least I can do after all you've done for me tonight."

I decided to avoid the question about Marie and instead stood up. Spencer followed my suit and we walked to the truck.

"You can just drop me at Emily's now."

"Spence, you have got to be kidding me. It's past 2. No way are any lights going to be on. You shouldn't wake up the Fields."

"Then Hanna's? Aria's?" she asked as we hopped in the truck.

"Spence, everyone's asleep. I think it's best if you crash at my place." 

"Are you sure your parents won't mind?"

"Well, considering that they're not awake, I don't think it's a problem," I said and started the engine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I carried Spencer's suitcases into the house and turned on the living room lights.

"So do I just sleep on your couch?" she asked.

"Nah, you can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch," I replied and led her upstairs. We crept into my bedroom and I placed her suitcases near the wall. "I'll just hang around here for a while until you fall asleep since I know you're kinda shaken up now."

I didn't even know what I meant by that last sentence, but Spencer nodded surprisingly.

"Do you have a shirt to sleep in?" I asked her as she sat on my bed.

"I do. All those shirts you gave me," she replied and I blushed. "But they're all at the bottom of my suitcase and I honestly don't feel like unpacking now."

"Here, take mine," I offered and removed my shirt. I was now shirtless and it was cold. Spencer removed my jacket off her body and tossed it to me, then removed all her clothes so she was only wearing a bra.

Damn, I needed her now. I wanted her so badly. 

No, Toby, this is bad of you. Save your horny self for Marie.

Bullshit, Marie and you are and have nothing.

I tossed my jacket aside and moved closer to Spencer so that I was right behind her. "Let me help you with that bra strap." I unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor, leaving her naked except for her panties. 

She didn't turn around, but instead stood motionless.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened between us," I whispered in her right ear and then began kissing down from it, all the way down her neck. Spencer finally turned around and looked up at me. I didn't stare at her body, but I stared into her eyes.

"It's ok," she simply replied and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I want you so badly," I said bluntly and then pushed us onto my bed. I began kissing Spencer's body all over with her moaning with pleasure.

"Is this what you meant when you said you'll eat when you get back home?" she asked and I laughed.

"I'm hungry, Spence. Just not for food," I said and kissed her lips hard.

"What about Marie?" she asked suddenly.

"Who's Marie?" I replied and Spencer took off my pants.

---

Spoby are sluts lol and no wonder Wattpad rated my story as R.