Chapter 169

Chapter 169: Spencer's POV

"Who is this girl?" I asked Toby calmly even though I knew perfectly well who she was.

"This is Jade, a girl I did not hook up with, much to her dismay," Toby said in an almost mocking tone.

Jade laughed and put a hand out to me. I reluctantly shook it.

"Hi. How do you know Alison DiLaurentis?" I asked.

"I used to go to Rosewood High so I'm still up to date with all the recent kidnaps," she replied and I gave her a look. "It's a joke!"

"Oh!" I pretended to understand.

"I'll give you two some time," Jade said and took a last glance at Toby and left.

"She's too flirtacious," I remarked and Toby nodded.

"She's got nothing on you, babe."

I laughed and Toby hugged me. "So what did Jason want?"

"He didn't want anything, Toby. I just talked to him. You know, where he's been. How it's been with Ali around. He's my brother. I'm supposed to pretend I care."

"True, true," Toby said and let go of me. "Have you seen Alison or her parents because all I see are Rosewood High kids.

"Let's go upstairs," I said. "She's probably in her room."

As we walked through the crowds of bored high schoolers, Hanna and Aria bumped into us.

"Oh, she's not with you!" Aria gasped.

"What are you guys talking about? Why would Alison be with me?" I asked.

"Not Alison. EMILY!" Hanna replied. "She said she was going to the bathroom and now we can't find her. It's been like ten minutes. She's not even picking up her phone."

"Well, maybe she went upstairs," Toby said. "We were just going there. Come on, let's check it out."

"Sure," Hanna said and we all walked upstairs, with me leading the way. 

"Emily?" I called out when we reached the upstairs hallway.

"By the way, have you guys seen Ali or her parents?" Toby asked.

"We saw Mr. and Mrs. D, but no Ali," Aria replied. 

"Maybe Ali's in her room. Let's go check it out," I said as we approached Alison's bedroom. So many memories in this horrendous room.

"Should we knock?" Hanna whispered, but Toby just pushed the door wide open and we all gasped.

Yeah, we definitely found Alison. And Emily. Glued to each other's mouths.