Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Toby's POV

I couldn't believe I was in this position. Dr. Kingston. Spencer. Me. All in the same living room. I had to. I had to tell her the truth. She deserved to know.

"Go on, Mr. Cavanaugh," Kingston told me. "You were about to reveal the truth for yourself," he replied indignantly and left out the door.

Spencer was already in tears. She knew that I didn't have to say anything for her to believe him. The pain was already taking over her. I hurt her. I lied to her.

"Spencer, I'm sorry for everything," I said as I walked up to her and held her hand. She pulled back. I leaned in and kissed her wet lips. They were so pure and gentle like her. 

To my surprise, she backed away and slapped me. Hard. Across my face with no regrets.

"How dare you?" she yelled. "How dare you break my heart over and over again? And now there's something going on between you and Jenna?"

"Spencer, I can explain. Jenna used to force me to have sex with her. I couldn't do anything about it since she's my parents' favorite. I never told you because I was ashamed and I didn't want you to hate me."

"Well, that doesn't matter because I really do hate you now. More than I ever did in my life," she replied.

"But I love you, Spencer Hastings..."