Chapter 286

Chapter 286: Toby's POV

"Hey!" a man's voice screamed as I saw a tall boy around my age entering the hospital lobby. I was waiting in a wheelchair, excited to get the hell out of this place. It was half past noon and I couldn't wait to get a breath of fresh air.

"You must be Kenny," I said.

"Yes, that's me," he said and shook my casteless right hand. "Spencer told you that I was supposed to pick you up?"

"And take me to her house," I added.

"I got chu," Kenny said and reached for my wheelchair handles.

Freedom.

—————————————————————————————————————————

"Not that I don't really appreciate you picking me up," I began as Kenny wheeled me up Spencer's driveway. "But why couldn't Spencer pick me up from the hospital?"

"I don't know," he casually replied and rang the doorbell. The door opened seconds later and then I knew the reason why.

"SURPRISE!" everyone in the room yelled. Damn, there were so many people and the worst part was that I didn't even know who they were.

"Welcome back, Toby!" Spencer said as she walked over to me. She looked beautiful, clad in a tight purple dress.

"Babe, you didn't have to throw me a party."

"You've been stuck in the hospital for months, Tobes. It's my pleasure," she said and took the wheelchair from Kenny. "Come on, let's meet everyone you are supposed to know!"

—————————————————————————————————————————

"So Hanna and I flew in last night and stayed here over the night. And this morning, Spence, Han, and I woke up super early to decorate the hell out of this house and make sure all the food was well arranged," Emily Fields told me. She was cute and bubbly and informed me that we used to be really close friends.

"Wow, thanks so much!" I said. "Isn't there someone else in your foursome?"

"Aria couldn't come this morning to help because she was driving up from Los Angeles. She's somewhere around here."

"Well, I should probably say hi to her. Nice meeting you...again!" I said and Emily smiled.

As I wheeled myself towards the kitchen, Spencer called my name.

"Toby, you have to meet these guys!"

That sentence was on a never-ending loop.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"It was really nice of Kenny to carry both my wheelchair and me up the stairs," I said as I tried not to peek at Spencer changing into pajamas.

"He's always had a thing for you," she said and I didn't even question it.

"And you're telling me I have to stay in his house?"

"Relax, your parents are coming here tomorrow and they're helping you settle down here."

"I just don't get why I can't fly over to Rosewood."

"Tobes, hun," Spencer said and sat on her bed. "It took Kenny ten minutes just to get you up one flight of stairs. No way are you flying anywhere for a long time."

"I'm so stupid," I said and she stood up and came towards me.

"So your legs hurt, right?" she asked and stroked my cheeks. I pulled her pants less body towards me with my only bare hand.

"And my left hand is bad," I commented and she sighed.

"It's ok because the only part I need for tonight is functional."

"Fuck..." I muttered as Spencer played with her panties.

"That's right, babe."