Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Spencer's POV

I park my car in the driveway. I see someone standing on the porch, ringing the bell. I squint and see that it's Wren.

I approach him and he turns around.

"Spencah," he says in that cute British accent of his.

"Dr. Kingston, you shouldn't be here."

"I was actually hoping to talk to you. Just give me a few minutes, please," he begs.

I let him in the house skeptically. "Sit down if you want."

"Actually, I should make this quick since I have to get back to the hospital. Spencer, what I did with you felt so right. It just felt so right to kiss you. Being with you. Us," he tells me.

"Um, Wren, I think you should go. Now is not a good time," I tell him.

He looks defeated. "Okay then, when will you be free to talk?"

"Not for a while. You should really leave. Now," I profusely tell him.

He opens the door, and is about to step out, but turns around.

"Just one more thing."

Wren grabs me by the waist and pulls me in. He kisses me so passionately. It felt so good, yet I knew it was wrong at the same time. I try to pull back, but a part of me did not want to. I had to end this now, but it was too late. Toby Cavanaugh stood outside my door. He had seen everything.