Chapter 75

Chapter 75: Spencer's POV

I checked my alarm clock. It was around 11:00 PM. Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I couldn't believe what happened, yet I was so happy. I lay there naked and looked to my left. Toby was lying there so serenely and peacefully, naked as well. I wasn't feeling very sleepy, but tried closing my eyes when I suddenly heard a noise from downstairs. I got off my bed, quickly put on my clothes and locked my door.

The noises continued until I realized that it was my parents' voices! Oh shit! Toby was here, lying naked in my bed. I went to my bed and shook him hard. His eyes opened and he got up.

"What's wrong, Spence?" he asked me. 

"You have to go somewhere or hide or do something. My parents came back home and they'll come to my room soon."

"Spence, last night was amazing," he replied in a sleepy voice.

"Ya, ya, it was. We can do this later. Right now, you have to disappear and do it softly." I told him.

"Can't you just tell her I'm over to keep you company?" he protested.

I didn't know how to tell Toby that she didn't know about us so I had to lie. "No, we have this Hastings rule: no boys over after 10:00."

He groaned and got up from my bed and wore his clothes.

"Why is this door locked?" I heard my mom's voice outside while she fiddled with my door handle.

I motioned to Toby to hide and he ran into my closet. I opened my door. 

"Spencer," my mom told me sternly. "I heard two voices. What's going on?"

"Um, I was video chatting with Em. You know, history project."

She eyed me suspiciously and left my room and closed the door. I waited for a few seconds and then Toby came out of my closet, literally, not figuratively, and started walking towards me. Immediately, my door opened again and my mom walked in. 

"I knew it!" she gasped in surprise. 

Fuck, we were screwed.