Chapter 267

Chapter 267: Spencer's POV

"Toby!" I moaned at our zenith. "Fuckkkkk!"

"You wanted this, baby," he said and pounded our bodies together against the wall. I crouched down as he pulled away. "Are you okay?"

I wiped off my sweat and got on my knees to finish.

"Life motto: Never get on one knee for a girl who won't get on two knees for you," Toby commented as he closed his eyes and enjoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Did we just do it against a wall?" I asked as I helped Toby with his belt.

"Kinky, huh?"

"Hella kinky."

"Hella? I see you got that Bay Area slang going on."

"Well, I have been living in this area for over four years. There are some things I naturally picked up."

"Except good fuck buddies," Toby said and hooked my bra on.

"I was just waiting for the best one."

"Good decision," he replied and pulled my bra strap and released it so that it pinched me.

"Ow!"

"Save the yelling for tonight, baby," he said and I laughed. "Do you need help with packing?"

"No, thank you. I'm good," I said and pulled out my suitcase from under my bed. "I don't really have much to pack. Just a few dresses and two pairs of jeans and shirts."

"Do you not want me to help you because you have this specific Hastings method of packing two clothes?" Toby joked.

"Fine! Get my clothes from the second drawer, fold them, and stick them in this suitcase."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's head downstairs to check out," I told Toby and picked up my key off the table.

"Here's your other key!" he said, took it out of his pocket, and handed it to me.

"What was I thinking slipping it into your pocket?"

"Do you regret it?"

"Toby, I don't regret anything in my life," I told him and he bent down and kissed me on my lips.

"Damn, you're short, Spencer. It's cute."

"You're just really tall!" I said and he followed me out the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So where are you staying?" Toby asked when I had finished checking out. I was waiting for a taxi.

"I'm going back to my house of course. Where else?"

"So is this goodbye?"

"If you want it to be. I thought you could come over and have dinner at my place," I said as a taxi pulled up in front of us.

"Spencer," Toby said and I looked at him. "I just don't want to be lured in your trap. You raising my hopes and then friend zoning me. Maybe I shouldn't come with you."

"Toby, it's just dinner. My parents want to know how you're doing, too," I reasoned while Toby put my suitcase in the trunk.

"And I need to come back here to sleep?"

"Tobes, you know you're always welcome at the Hastings'."

"Sure," he said and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't have any clothes," Toby said as we sat on my bed together. "Just like last time."

"It's like a day, Toby. Who cares about clothes?"

"I'm pretty sure I have your c*m on this shirt," he said and I cringed.

"Here, wear this," I replied and handed him one of his own shirts that I had in my closet.

"Wow," he said and held it to his chest.

"What?"

"I can't believe you still have this."

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked and scooted myself closer to him.

"You were wearing this shirt when we had our-"

"First kiss," we both whispered at the same time.

"Almost six years ago," Toby said and removed his shirt. I placed my right hand on his body and gently stroked his beautiful abs. "You're beautiful, Spence."

"You make me feel beautiful, Tobes," I replied and grabbed both the shirts from his hands.

"I was going to wear that!" he exclaimed.

"Please, you don't need those for what we're going to do!" I teased and pushed him back on my bed.

"I told you that you would need the yelling for tonight."

---

TWO TIMES. I REPEAT: TWO TIMES.