Chapter 188

Chapter 188: Toby's POV

I woke up from my evening nap to the sound of the bell ringing. WHY DID MY BELL KEEP RINGING WHILE I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP? More importantly, where was the rest of my family?

Emily had forgotten her watch in my house and I had meant to walk over to her house, but I was too tired. Assuming it was Emily at the door, I didn't bother to wear a shirt. After all, we had one very common interest.

"Forget something?" I asked and opened the door. Oh crap, it was Alison! This gorgeous, yet evil bitch.

"Bad time?" she asked, staring at my bare body.

"I was sleeping."

"Oh, I thought you were, you know, doing guy stuff," she said and smirked.

"Ew," I replied. "What do you want?"

"Why didn't Spencer tell me she was moving to California?"

Ughhhhhhh, why did everyone keep bringing this up?

I let Alison in, but kept the door open.

"Even she didn't know much in advance. It was a really big shock to everyone."

"But Hanna told me everyone in school knew."

"Maybe if you went to Rosewood High, you would have known as well," I said bluntly and Alison frowned.

"Anyway, how are you doing without her?"

"We broke up, but I'm fine," I lied. Why did girls always want to talk about feelings and shit? 

Alison smiled and gave me a look. "Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to or rest your head on, I'm here. You can even cry on my shoulder, Toby."

She moved closer to me and touched my hand. I let go, but she grabbed it again.

"What do you want, Alison?"

"I know what I want and I know what you want."

"You don't," I said and let go of her. "This shit might have worked back then, but you need to stop trying to seduce me."

Alison frowned and stepped closer. She put her hand on my cheek and stroked my body with the other hand.

"Stop!" I demanded, but she pushed me against the wall.

"Toby, don't try to stop your feelings," she said flirtaciously. 

"You're gross," I replied spit on her forehead. I thought that would make her let go of me, but she moved even closer.

"That won't stop me," she said and put both hands on my naked chest.

I hated this. I wanted to slap Alison, but I knew I couldn't hit a girl. If she even counted as a girl...

She put her hands on either side of my face and her lips approached mine. I closed my eyes, not knowing what to do.

"OH MY GOSH!" I heard a scream and Alison stepped back. I let a sigh of relief that the bitch didn't kiss me.

I looked towards the door and saw Emily standing on the porch. Her face was horrified and she looked angry as hell.

"Are you here for your watch?" I asked stupidly because that was the only thing I could say in this awkward situation.