Chapter 253

Chapter 253: Spencer's POV

"Come on, we're going home," Mom said when she and Dad entered the room. The security guards took Toby and me to a small room where we had been waiting for the last two hours. We didn't talk at all since my whole speech.

"What happened?" I asked her and stood up. 

"Well, we had to fill out some forms promising you'd never do this shit again."

"And pay a ton," Dad added, looking annoyed.

"So you bailed me out?" I asked, thinking about Toby.

"As usual Spencer Hastings gets away," Toby muttered and Mom shot him a look.

"We paid for you too so be appreciative," she said and Toby raised an eyebrow. She left the room and I turned around to face Toby.

"Look, I don't even know where to begin."

"I'm just tired," he said. "And I missed my flight so I'm just going to have to go to Rosewood on Tuesday as previously planned."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Yeah, I know," Toby replied and he smiled. "I'll just have to find some place to stay for the next few days."

"My house is always available," I offered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want to talk about this?" I asked Toby as we sat on the guest bed.

"It's fucking 5 AM. I'd rather not."

"Should I go?"

"Yes, please."

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked him and sighed.

"Look, just because you did something stupid doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you!"

"I'll just leave," I said and closed the door behind me. I walked downstairs because I knew Mom and Dad were eating some leftovers.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Mom asked when I walked in the kitchen.

"I'm not sleepy."

"So are you ready to talk about this?" Dad asked.

"Mommy and Daddy, I like a guy. Can we move on?"

"But why Toby?" Mom insisted. "We can find you someone so much better."

"Shut up!" I screamed. "You don't know how much I love him and nor will you ever do! I'm fucking 19!"

"Don't you use that language!" Dad scolded.

"I'm fucking 19," I repeated at the top of my voice. "I can say whatever the fuck I want. I love Toby and nothing you guys try to say or do will stop that."

"Is this true?" Mom asked, but I was interrupted.

"It's so true," a voice behind me said and I turned around. "I love her, Mr. and Mrs. Hastings. I love your daughter."

Toby grabbed me by my waist, spun me around, and kissed me on the lips. Gently, but passionately.

And then I woke up...