Chapter 137

Chapter 137: Spencer's POV

7 AM. Ugh. It's Saturday morning. I should be waking up at noon earliest. I looked around and the room was empty. Jenna must have slept off in her parents' room and Toby must be still sleeping in his room. I wore some pants and went downstairs, where Toby was making some pancakes.

"Good morning," I said and he turned around.

"Hey, beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Ugh, I had the weirdest dream. Something about Alison coming back."

"Hey, Spence," I heard a voice behind me and I turned around to see Alison DiLaurentis standing there.

"Oh, guess my nightmare came true," I muttered and Alison came and hugged me.

"I missed you so much," she said and I could tell she meant it.

"Where were you?" I asked. "I know you weren't kidnapped."

"Can we please not talk about this?" she asked and I nodded.

"Do you want to see the other girls?" I asked.

"I don't know. Not so soon. A lot has changed. How are they all?"

"Well, Em's into girls now," I said.

"She was always into girls," Alison said and smiled.

"Don't break her heart again or I will rip you apart," I warned.

"Anyway, who's hungry?" Toby asked, hoping to interrupt our argument.

"I think I should drive Ali home. Before your parents wake up."

"Toby said I could stay here for the weekend," Alison said and I looked at Toby.

"Really?" I asked, disappointed. "And she's without? You're such a player."

I stormed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Toby followed me and turned me around.

"I'm just trying to help her, okay?" Toby defended himself.

"Then take her to a freaking police station! Or her mom and dad! You can't keep her refuge!" I yelled.

"This is more about jealously, right?" he asked.

"I'm not jealous of you and her, okay?"

"So you're just jealous that she's going to become leader again?" he asked.

"You don't know anything about Alison and her scheming ways, Toby, but unfortunately, I do. She's just using you, pretending to be your friends, then she'll backstab you later."

"I didn't think you thought so low of me," Alison said, now standing behind Toby, having heard everything. "I'll leave if you want me to."

Toby shot me a disappointed look and I groaned.

"No, Ali, you can stay at my place. My parents will be out for some conference so it'll just be us. You won't have to explain anything," I offered and she smiled.

"I don't need your pity, Spencer," she said.

"Yeah, you only need dick," I muttered under my breath and Toby shot me another glance.